Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 47 - Final Defeat

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 47 - Final Defeat

Chapter 47 - Final Defeat
Suddenly, Vulpinmon, Vulpusmon and Foxxiouskatomon all stared to glow bright blue and yellow and started to float up into the air! They all started to spin around each other and as they got closer the light got brighter! Suddenly, a huge burst of light blinded the whole group for a minute but when they could all see again, Vulpusmon, Vulpinmon and Foxxiouskatomon had all merged as one! They were now a huge; six armed cream fox type Digimon with a blue mask and red and blue wings. They also had red hair and one blue and red tail and one cream and blue tail. They grinned as their new merged form and screamed out a name.

"Foxiovulpiousmon!" They screamed out and then flew down to join the rest of the Digimon team. They all eyed Semiarlongmon. Suddenly, Semiarlongmon reared up and head butted Erevumon to the ground! She growled and jumped up into the air.

"Sun Shine Down!" She cried as the sun shone down really brightly onto the battlefield and went into Semiarlongmon's eyes. She then started to glow white and red.

"Rage!" She cried as she slammed herself into Semiarlongmon at top speed and sent him flying backwards as her rage built up! She landed again and 2 huge cannons emerged from the metal strip on her back!"

"Cannon Crusher!" She mewed as two electric fireballs burst out of the cannons and charged into Semiarlongmon's chest! There was a huge puff of smoke around Semiarlongmon as Erevumon landed. When the smoke cleared, Semiarlongmon lay on the floor clutching his chest tightly. The Digimon leaned forward eager to see if Erevumon had done it but Semiarlongmon quickly jumped up and floated in the air. He grinned widely and started to glow bright red.

"Evil Shower!" He howled as poisonous rain fell down onto the Digimon burning through to their skin. Semiarlongmon floated in the air laughing but then, the sun shone too brightly making Semiarlongmon loose concentration and fall to the ground with the rain stopping! He was furious and determined to make the rainfall again. He jumped up and called out Evil Shower again as acid began to fall down again. Kabuterimon looked up at the falling acid rain. He slowly got up and started to do a strange dance.

"Rain Dance!" He cried as his dance brought down icy cold rain and thunder and lightning filled the sky and rung in everyone’s ears! The fresh rainwater stopped the acid rain from reaching the other Digimon and this made Semiarlongmon very mad! He flew back down and then opened his mouth really wide.

"Wolf Snout!" He howled through mouthfuls of icy cold rainwater that was like a huge river now. A huge beam of purple rings flew out of his mouth and hit a chunk of the Digimon who lay on the floor painfully.

"Electro Shocker!" Kabuterimon cried as he shot a huge bolt of electricity at Semiarlongmon! Mixed with the rainwater, the electricity painfully zapped Semiarlongmon who stood their baring his teeth as smoke blew off his fur. Lupusmon stood facing Semiarlongmon.

"Ice Cannon!" She called out as she shot ice from her mouth like a huge cannon and it hit Semiarlongmon in his face! He growled and ran into Lupusmon and bit down hard on her leg. Novamon saw her mum in pain so she quickly ran over to her!

"Solar Paw!" She cried as she built up an energy ball on her paw and threw it at Semiarlongmon who stopped biting down on Lupusmon's leg and howled in pain! Lupusmon quickly got up.

"Icy Wind!" She howled as spine-chilling wind formed around Semiarlongmon and froze the tips of his fur solid as rock! He shuddered in the cold with ice and rain pouring down on him. Novamon took her aim at him.

"Extreme Speed!" She cried as she rammed her head really fast into Semiarlongmon as he flew back into a huge icy puddle. He got up and shook himself as ice and rain flew off his fur coat. He was now really mad so he jumped up into the air and started to glow ice blue.

"Crystal Glacier!" He snarled as huge ice crystals flew out oh his paws and started to crash into the Digimon. They all howled in pain at the sharp icy crystals digging into their skin and ripping their fur. Howlermon snarled as he howled loudly. He flew up to Semiarlongmon and put his paws out in front of him.

"Ice Bolt!" He cried as he shot ice at Semiarlongmon's chest. It didn't affect him at first but then the ice bolts started to pierce the skin on his chest so he clutched his chest tightly and fell to the ground with a huge crash.

"Night Attack!" Lobodramon screeched as he made the whole mountain pass pitch black and only he could see with his radar eyes! He ran over to Semiarlongmon in the dark.

"Darkness Paw!" He howled as he shot an even huger black fog from his paw that painfully attacked Semiarlongmon. The pitch-black darkness soon faded away but the icy cold thunderstorm with the cold icy breeze continues to brew!

"Flame Wheel!" Bespinmon Cried as a huge ring of flames formed around her and she rammed into Semiarlongmon! He flew backwards but then jumped back up quickly! His claws extended really wide and he was just about to slash Bespinmon when Kodiakmon jumped in and stopped Semiarlongmon's claws with his own like five swords.

"Raging Claw!" He growled as his claws grew even longer and he started to slash at Semiarlongmon’s claws rapidly! They clawed at each other for ages until suddenly, Semiarlongmon's claws cracked through Kodiakmon's as they started to shatter. Kodiakmon stared at his crumbled metal claws with his mouth-hung open and Semiarlongmon scratched him across his arms. He jumped back in pain. Forgottenmon narrowed her eyes.

"No one does that to my Kodiakmon! Shadow Ball!" She cried as she threw a ball at Semiarlongmon that burst into a huge pile of shadows that flew into Semiarlongmon's face. Vixymon flew over in her electric form and made a cocoon around Kodiakmon's arms and the wounds mended. Kodiakmon smiled at Vixymon but then Semiarlongmon snarled at them She narrowed her eyes and faced Semiarlongmon.

"Thunder Strike!" he snarled as thunder shot from her paws and hit Semiarlongmon in his face! Saberleopardmon jumped onto Semiarlongmon and pinned him down.

"Saber Claw!" She roared as he slashed at Semiarlongmon's face painfully. Semiarlongmon creamed and bolted Saberleopardmon off him and sent him flying into a huge rock covered in ice. Vixymon tended to his needs whilst Mackenyamon stepped forward.

"Spirit Striker!" She called out as a spirit emerged from the flame marking on her chest and burnt Semiarlongmon! Semiarlongmon howled even louder and started to run towards Mackenyamon. He started to burn on fire and rammed his head into Mackenyamon sending her flying into a huge boulder! Kodiakmon rushed over to his sister and Semiarlongmon turned to face Taynmon! Taynmon built up fire on his claws and threw them at Semiarlongmon!

"Flaming Strike!" He growled as the fire burnt Semiarlongmon badly. Flamiamon flew out of the sky and jumped onto Semiarlongmon's back! He started to bolt around trying to throw her off his back but no could do. Flamiamon jumped into the air suddenly.

"Flaming Wind!" She called as she blew mystic wind that turned into huge burning bolts of fire that hit Semiarlongmon!

"Magic Cloud!" Kentaimon mewed as she clapped and a giant clout of dust emerged from her paws and started to attack Semiarlongmon! As he was rubbing dust from his eyes, a huge globe of ice flew towards him!

"Ice Globe!" Shivamon mewed as the ice globe flew into Semiarlongmon's stomach.

"Wolf Wind!" Densenmon howled as he blew a strong wind knocking Semiarlongmon over. As Semiarlongmon was trying to get up, a huge flaming phoenix shot fire at him and then exploded in his face!

"Phoenix Avenger!" Raikodemon growled as another phoenix came out of his mouth and burnt up in Semiarlongmon's face again.

"Aqua Blast!" Aquamon shouted as he tried to help with a huge blast of icy water in Semiarlongmon's face!

"Let me help too! Thunder Punch!" Metemon screamed as she punched electricity onto Semiarlongmon's nose.

"Bug Blaster!" Bugsmon cried as Greeny hopped of his head and bit Semiarlongmon painfully!

"Fix Strike!" Kuramon cried as she fixed onto Semiarlongmon with her tail and spun really fast whipping him loads of times.

"Scorpion Tail Strike!" Scorpionmon growled as he lashed his tail into Semiarlongmon's front paw.

"Tail Strike!" Sakumon cried as he whipped Semiarlongmon with his tail.

"Tiger Punch!" Tigsamon mewed as she punched Semiarlongmon. Semiarlongmon shook all of the rookies off him but this gave time for Wolfmon to attack.

"Sky Blast!" He cried as a huge blue ribbon flew from his mouth and wrapped it's self around Semiarlongmon.

"Firey Ice Blast!" Mohakamon roared as she breathed a mixture of fire and ice to the tangled up Semiarlongmon. He roared in pain as he tried to free him self from the ribbon but he just got more tangled up!

"Lightning Fox Paw!" Kenyonmon howled as lightning flew out of his paw and into Semiarlongmon's face as he howled in pain.

"Rasta Strike!" Jamaidramon screeched as he scratched Semiarlongmon!

"Triple Spin!" Foxiouvulpiusmon screamed as he shot fire, ice and electricity from his paws at Semiarlongmon.

"NOOOOOOOOOO, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN! NOT GET DEFEATED BY A BUNCH OF LITTLE BRATS! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Semiarlongmon screamed as he got deleted. The Digimon couldn't believe it, they had finally defeated Semiarlongmon!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

boykingkilla on October 22, 2007, 10:05:52 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaPardon my language, But. HOLY CRAP AND SWEET JESUS! It was a great fight.

sparx on September 9, 2007, 2:24:06 AM

sparx on
sparxawsome chapter

ginathehedgehog on September 14, 2007, 2:39:30 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYay! Thanks pal! =D

Sasukegurl on August 29, 2007, 10:53:20 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlWow awesome ^___^

Falconlobo on August 28, 2007, 8:30:23 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^