Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - News

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 48 - News

Chapter 48 - News
The Digimon couldn't believe that they had defeated Semiarlongmon. They had saved the whole Digital Wolrd! They de-degivolved and Mendinamon appeared with a huge grin on his face.

"You did it! I knew you could! Thank you so much!" Mendinamon smiled at the group.

"It was nothing!" Masheedramon smiled.

"Glad we could help!" Gatamon nodded.

"It was tough, but we did it!" Wolvomon said. Everyone was happy except for Lupinmon.

"What's wrong pal?" Masheedramon asked her.

"It's just, I'm still sad that Zorromon left!" Lupinmon sniffed. Wolfdramon looked thoughful.

"He was my best friend, but only he could choose his own path and destiny. If it didn't lie within our team, then maybe he left for the best. I know how you feel though Lupinmon, I really miss having him in the team!" Wolfdramon explained.

"We all do!" Vixymon confessed as everyone nodded.

"Don't worry Lupinmon, we'll see him again! Maybe sooner han you would expect!" Wolfdramon smiled. Lupinmon smiled back and then cheered up. Suddenly, all of the other Quartz Moon Stone Guardian's appeared with Triceramon in the front. She stepped forward.

"Thank you all so much!" She praised the Digimon.

"Don' mention it!" Lobodramon smiled.

"It was the least we could do for you all!" Veramon replied.

"As a reward, I want to give you all lucky charms! When you get back to your tamers, you can hang them up and they will bring you good luck!" Triceramon smiled.

"That's awesome!" Okamimon replied.

"Thank you very much Triceramon!" Honeymon squeeled. Suddenly, Triceramon's hooves started to glow yellow and then light rays shot out of them and each Digimon recieved a small lucky charm.

"I also sent one to Zorromon, Rebeldramon and Vixenmon for helping out too!" Triceramon said.

"Thank you so much!" The Digimon said.

"We were also wandering if you could become the Digital World's protectors and fighters?" Mendinamon asked.

"What would we have to do?" Zashomon asked.

"You would have to protect the Digital Wolrd from evil forces! You will get a members base with computers and special gear to keep in tough with each other. You would all be called to your base if anything happens and then certain members will be picked to go out and fight and the rest would stay at the computers and search information and send it to the fighters! The base also has a cinema and arcade!" Mendinamon said. The Digimon looked thoughful and they huddled into a group.

"What do you guys think?" Bugsmon asked.

"I'm not sure if I wan't to fight anymore!" Metemon said.

"But it would be for the good of the Digital World!" Tigsamon pointed out.

"I think we should! Wed'e be helping out and also be getting a good deal too!" Masheedramon said.

"I agree with auntie Masheedramon!" Sakumon shouted and everyone else nodded. They turned back to Mendinamon.

"We think that would be a great idea!" Masheedramon told him. His face lit up and so did the rest of the Quartz Moon Stone Guardians' faces.

"Thank you!" Triceramon smiled.

"Would you like us to take you to your base now?" Mendinamon asked.

"Yes please!" Flamelopmon smiled. The Quartz Moon Stone Guardians stood around the Digimon and then they all started to glow white. Suddenly, everyone teleported to a huge building that said Digimon Destiny Base on it.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on November 3, 2007, 9:55:24 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow sweet chapter.

Falconlobo on October 27, 2007, 3:34:50 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboneat^^

sparx on October 23, 2007, 3:25:49 AM

sparx on
sparxwow nice one

boykingkilla on October 23, 2007, 11:59:10 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaHey Sparx, Whats up?

sparx on October 24, 2007, 3:13:34 AM

sparx on
sparxum nofin much wots up wit you

boykingkilla on October 25, 2007, 2:14:27 PM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMe: Not much, Just had my grandma die a month and a half ago. I wrote a poem about her that im going to put on here and on furaffinity.net when i get it posted up here first. I cried writing the ending and middle because i knew she was gone for good yesterday. Note, My grandma died a month and a half ago. I guess it took me this long to finally cry about it. Im pathetic arent i?

sparx on October 26, 2007, 9:33:25 PM

sparx on
sparxnot really my gran died last year and i didnt cry once coz i knew she done it to herself

Konohasdarkshadow on October 23, 2007, 6:29:11 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowso the story continues!...nice!^^

boykingkilla on October 22, 2007, 10:22:20 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaThat is pretty cool. I havent red a digimon story that was this good in forever.