Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - The Base

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 49 - The Base

Chapter 49 - The Base
"Well, here we are at the Digimon Destiny headquarters!" Mendinamon smiled as everyone gasped as they walked into a huge building that looked like a giant cinema. There were 6 doors. One of them lead to the computer room, another one lead to a canteen, another one lead to the games room, the next one lead to the training arena, one lead to the toilets and the last one lead to a cinema! The main room that they were in now was also a little waiting room with a tv and sofas.

"Is this going to be or base?" Masheedramon asked.

"Yup!" Triceramon grinned.

"Wow!" Gatamon gasped.

"When can we start?" Scorpionmon asked.

"As soon as your ready!" Mendinamon replied.

"Awesome! I know were going to be busy with all of this stuff!" Sakumon grinned.

"You can go back to your tamers to tell them about the base and then come back when we need you too!" Mendinamon said.

"Also, your lucky charms contain buzzers so if there is ever an emergency, your charm will start to beep and then you can make your way to the Digital World and meet in the base!" Triceramon said.

"Cool!" Maneemon replied.

"Thanks a lot!" Zashomon smiled.

"You should be getting home now, your tamers will be worried!" Mendinamon suggested.

"But I have a feeling we will see you very soon!" Triceramon smiled as her and Mendinamon disappeared in a puff of smoke and the Digimon stood there looking at each other. They knew that this would be the end of thier first adventure together and they had to say thier goodbyes.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on January 5, 2008, 5:29:49 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool missed this too

boykingkilla on November 11, 2007, 3:39:12 PM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMe: Awesome chapter.
 
Scorpionmon: *nods*