Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Digi-Eggs

A requested story from Jordanthehedgehog of how me and him found Masheedramon and Leopardmon and stuff. Ps, I will not be adding OC's to this story but If you have a Digimon OC then ask to be in my other story Digimon Destiny!

Chapter 2 - The Digi-Eggs

Chapter 2 - The Digi-Eggs
Gina, Jordan, Leopardmon and Masheedramon walked along a path.

"So, what are you again?" Gina asked Masheedramon.

"Wer'e Digimon! Short for Digital Monsters and were from the Digital World!" Masheedramon explained.

"That's where we are now!" Leopardmon added and Jordan nodded his head. They kept walking until they stopped at a huge rock with a strange egg on it.

"Hey, what's that?" Jordan asked.

"That's a Digi-Egg!" Leopardmon growled.

"If either of you can pick it up then we can armour Digivolve!" Masheedramon added. Jordan tried first but when he touched it, it glowed bright red and then split into 2 eggs. One landed in Gina's hands and one landed in Jordan's hands.

"Wow, it must be both of your eggs!" Masheedramon smiled and Leopardmon danced.

"Now we can armour Digivolve!" Leopardmon cheered. They kept walking until they got to a little forest with another 2 Digi-eggs lying in 2 nests. One was pink and one was yellow. Gina tried to pick up the yellow one an Jordan tried to pick up the pink one but they couldn't. They switched around the eggs and they were easy to pick up. Gina's pink egg glowed brightly and so did the other egg from before and so did Jordan's eggs. Suddenly, they dissappeared and another device appeared in thwir hands with 2 Digi-eggs inside them.

"That's called a D3!" Leopardmon explained. Gina and Jordan looked at their D3's and read the egg descriptions. Gina's eggs said the egg of Bravery and the egg of Dreams and Jordan's eggs said the egg of Bravery and the egg of Faith.

"Wow!" They both said as they all walked off to find their next opponent!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment