Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Armour Battle

A requested story from Jordanthehedgehog of how me and him found Masheedramon and Leopardmon and stuff. Ps, I will not be adding OC's to this story but If you have a Digimon OC then ask to be in my other story Digimon Destiny!

Chapter 3 - Armour Battle

Chapter 3 - Armour Battle
They kept walking until they came to a huge cliff. They stood there for a minute when suddenly, a huge Digimon burst from the trees! It was a Snimon as Leopardmon had pointed out. Masheedramon and Leopardmon tried to fight it off but they had no chance.

"We will have to go armour!" Leopardmon grinned as Masheedramon nodded. gina and Jordan's D3's started to glow yellow and so did Masheedramon and Leopardmon.

"Masheedramon Armour Digivolve to...Amaltheamon! The Unicorn Of Dreams!

"Leopardmon Armour Digivolve to...Phoenixdramon! The Bird Of Faith! Gina and Jordan gasped as their partners glowed with pride. Amaltheamon looked like a huge pink unicorn with giant purple wings and a huge horn on her head. Phoenixdramon looked like a huge phoenix with a huge feathery tail and sharp talons. They both flew into the sky and started to attack Snimon.

"Unicorn Strike!" Amaltheamon screamed as her horn glowed bright blue and she shot a huge blast from it right into Snimon's chest.

"Tornado Wing!" Phoenixdramon cried as he blew a giant tornado of flames at Snimon! Snimon burnt to the ground as Amaltheamon and Leopardmon de-digivolved back into Masheedramon and Leopardmon and he quickly made a run for it.

"Wow! That was awesome! Jordangrinned at leopardmon.

"You were so cool out there!" Gina hugged Masheedramon. They all grinned and walked through a forest. Suddenly, a huge shadow came out of the bushes. They all screamed as it came closer to them.

"What is that!" Gina screamed in shock as Masheedramon and Leopardmon snarled at the evil shadow glaring down at them with huge red eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment