Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Enter Pantheromon

A requested story from Jordanthehedgehog of how me and him found Masheedramon and Leopardmon and stuff. Ps, I will not be adding OC's to this story but If you have a Digimon OC then ask to be in my other story Digimon Destiny!

Chapter 4 - Enter Pantheromon

Chapter 4 - Enter Pantheromon
As the smoke cleared, the shadow that stood glaring down at them formed into a huge black panther type Digimon!

"Pantheromon!" Masheedramon replied.

"Run!" Leopardmon shouted as Gina, Jordan, Leopardmon and Masheedramon bolted out of the trees and ran from Pantheromon.

"Can't you guys fight him?" Jordan asked.

"No, he's too strong for us!" Masheedramon replied.

"We need more strength!" Leopardmon said.

"Where can you get more strength?" Gina asked.

"I'm not sure." Masheedramon admitted.

"But we need it now!" Leopardmon said.

"Right!" Jordan replied as he turned around and skidded under Pantheromon's stomach and started to run in the opposite direction.

"This way, I think I saw something back a while ago!" He called as he ran on. Gina, Masheedramon and Leopardmon skidded under Pantheromon's stomach like Jordan had done and caught up with him.

"What did you see?" Gina asked.

"It was a type of fruit, I'm not sure what type but it was blue and it had spiked on it!" Jordan replied.

"An Aqua Berry?" Masheedramon asked.

"No, he's talking about an Opal Fist!" Leopardmon grinned.

"That's a strengthening fruit!" Masheedramon smiled.

"Awesome!" Gina grinned as they kept on running.

"Where did you see it Jordan?" Leopardmon asked.

"Just around the corner from that little stream up ahead!" Jordan replied.

"Great, let's go!" Masheedramon said as they skidded around the stream and into the unknown.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment