Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Together, We Can Do Anything! *End*

A requested story from Jordanthehedgehog of how me and him found Masheedramon and Leopardmon and stuff. Ps, I will not be adding OC's to this story but If you have a Digimon OC then ask to be in my other story Digimon Destiny!

Chapter 5 - Together, We Can Do Anything! *End*

Chapter 5 - Together, We Can Do Anything! *End*
“There it is!” Gina grinned as she pointed directly ahead of them towards a pale blue fruit.

“Great! That’ll come in handy!” Masheedramon replied as she jumped towards the fruit and grabbed it between her tiny pink paws. Leopardmon bounded up towards her and sniffed the fruit ripped tightly in Masheedramon’s hands.

“Think this’ll help?” He asked almost uncertainly but before she had time to answer, Pantheromon crashed through the trees. The team of 4 gasped at the sight of the horrific champion Digimon, they stood no chance against him!

“At least not until now!” Masheedramon grinned as she took a bite out of the fruit. Energy surged through her, muscles rippling and claws extended as the fruit’s energy coiled around her body producing new strength every second! Leopardmon gasped as Masheedramon stood there, new hope gleaming in her eyes as she stood her grounds. At that moment, she flashed towards Pantheromon and head butted him in the face. Leopardmon eyed the fruit on the floor before swiping it up and taking a bite. The same thing happened to him as the energy lashed through him and he too felt revived. He flew towards Pantheromon, slicing through his fur with his sharp claws as he did so leaving the data panther to start crumbling. Data pieces melted off certain parts of Pantheromon’s fur who only growled ion return and got even more angry. He jumped high in the air and plummeted to the ground, squashing poor Masheedramon and Leopardmon underneath him. Gina and Jordan cried out to their Digimon but it looked as if Pantheromon had won. A smug grin spread across his face, Pantheromon started to chortle but it was a little too song. From underneath the huge mass of fur, a pink and yellow glow emerged and before they knew it, Mashee and Leo were Digivolving! Pantheromon flew into the sky as the two Digimon grew larger and in their place stood Erevumon and Saberleopardmon, in fighting stance, power at every inch of the paws and ready to take the panther down. Erevumon looked like a larger version of Masheedramon except she had wings and saber teeth plus a metal cannon on her back and Saberleopardmon looked like a tiger with saber teeth and a mane. Pantheromon gulped at his new opponents, he was now outnumbered; two champions against one. He turned to flee but Saberleopardmon caught him with his teeth by the scruff of his neck. Pantheromon screeched as Erevumon rammed into him and sent him flying into a tree. Finally, Erevumon and Saberleopardmon started to charge up their final attacks, Pantheromon’s eyes widened as the energy beams blasted towards him and he dissolved into data. The two de-digivolved and started towards their partners who looked awestruck.

“Wow, that was amazing!” Gina beamed.

“Totally cool!” Jordan nodded.

“Well, that’s what you have to do as a Digidestined.” Masheedramon smiled. “Were destined to be together and with each other, we can do anything!”











And there's the final chapter, hope you enjoyed it! ;D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment