Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Characters

Me and Sasukegurl were doing a roleplay about finding a lost Calumon so I decided to write a story to it with even more OC''s!DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR OC TO BE IN THE STORY, IT''S JUST FOR THE DIGI FAMILY!

Chapter 1 - Characters

Chapter 1 - Characters
REMEMBER, DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR DIGIMON TO BE IN THE STORY, IT'S JUST FOR THE DIGIMON FAMILY ON HERE BECAUSE TOO MANY DIGIMON CAME INTO DIGIMON DESTINY SO I'M LIMITING CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY THIS TIME! Thanks guys, no offence, it's just about the family of Digimon ok? Anyway, on to the characters!

 

Masheedramon: My Digimon and Lobodramon's wife, Sakumon's auntie and Zashomon and Kohakumon's mother. Also a great friend to all of the Digimon

Gatamon: Sasukegurl's Digimon. Maneemon’s wife and Zashomon and Kohakumon's auntie. Also a great friend too.

Zashomon: My Digimon. Masheedramon and Lobodramon’s daughter, Kohakumon's sister, Sakumon's cousin, Gatamon and Kuramon's niece, Wolfdramon and Okamimon's granddaughter, Lupinmon and Zorromon's great grand daughter and a great friend.

Wormmon: My Digimon. Gatamon and Masheedramon's half brother and a great friend. He is also Vixymon's step bfother.

Maneemon: Sutaru's Digimon. Gatamon's husband and a great friend. Also Sakumon's father.

Lupinmon: AqueBerry15's Digimon. Zorromon's wife, Zashomon and Kohakumon's great grandmother, Okamimon's mother, Kuramon and Lobodramon's grandmother and a great friend.

Okamimon: AquaBerry15's Digimon. Lupinmon's daughter,  Lobodramon's mother, Zashomon and Kohakumon's auntie and a great friend.

Lobodramon: AquaBerry15's Digimon. Masheedramon's husband, Zashomon and Kohakumon's father, Okamimon's son, Kuramon's brother and Lupinmon's grandson.  Also a great friend.

Kohakumon: AquaBerry15's Digimon. Zashomon's brother, Masheedramon and Lobodramon's son, Sakumon's cousin, Okamimon's grandson, Gatamon's nephew and Lupinmon's great grandson. Also a great friend.

Zorromon: Sharp-Fang's Digimon. He is one of the Digimon's best friends!

Wolfdramon: PunkWolfGirl's Digimon. He's another one of the Digimon's best friends. and Okamimon's husband and Kuramon and Lobodramon's father.

Kuramon:  PunkWolfGirl's Digimon. Wolfdramon's adopted daughter who goes off to live in the Digital world!

Sakumon: Sutaru and Sasukegurl's Digimon. Gatamon and Maneemon's son, Masheedramon's nephew, Zashomon and Kohakumon's cousin and a great friend.

Vixymon: She was Sparx's Digimon but when he left, he gave her to me ^^ She is Masheedramon and Gatamon's step sister. She is aslo Wormmon's step sister. Her husband is Leopardmon and her son is Reelomon.

Hitsugayamon: AquaBerry15's other Digimon. Lupinmon's new husband and a great friend.
 

 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukegurl on June 29, 2007, 10:59:54 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlOh btw, isnt Kohakumon a boy?^^
because if he is
isnt he Kuramon and Gatamon's Nephew? XD

ginathehedgehog on June 30, 2007, 1:17:46 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwhoops, I meant to put nephew lol thanks for telling me ^^

Sasukegurl on June 29, 2007, 9:38:02 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlYea, i agree with the part with Digimon Destiny
WAY TO MANY DIGIMON!
ah...Just had to get that out of my system..
YAY! ^_^

sparx on June 29, 2007, 8:06:51 AM

sparx on
sparxgreat start and this sounds like its gonna b a brilliant story, cant w8 to read it