Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - It Begins: Gatamon's House

Me and Sasukegurl were doing a roleplay about finding a lost Calumon so I decided to write a story to it with even more OC''s!DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR OC TO BE IN THE STORY, IT''S JUST FOR THE DIGI FAMILY!

Chapter 2 - It Begins: Gatamon's House

Chapter 2 - It Begins: Gatamon's House
Gatamon, Masheedramon, Wormmon and Zashomon were sitting on the sofa in Gatamon's house eating pizza and watching a late night movie together. Suddenly, the movie cut off and a news report came on TV.

"Ph man, the movie was getting good aswell!" Masheedramon complained. The news reporter reported about a wild Calumon tearing through the town causing havoc. Some footage of a familiar looking Calumon tearing through the town was shown on screen. Gatamon gulped suddenly.

"Hey, what happened to that Calumon that broke into your house a while ago?" Wormmon asked Gatamon.

"Yea, I wanna play with him!" Zashomon complained.

"Um, guys, I think that might be the Calumon!" Gatamon sighed. "It's all my fault! I should have kept a better eye on him!" Gatamon moaned.

"Of course it's not your fault!" Masheedramon comforted. "He was all of our responsibility so we all have to go and fins him!" Masheedramon said as she jumped off the sofa and started to find some loose change to take with them encase they needed money.

"Your right!" Gatamon said as she jumped up and looked for some loose change too. Zashomon and Wormmon got down and helped too. They all found some money and then ran out of the door.

"We have to find Calumon before he causes any more trouble!" Gatamon said.

"Let's look for him in the park, that's where the news reporter last reported about him!" Wormmon suggested so they all ran off into the park.

 

 

Well guys, first chapter is up! Sorry it's kinda short the next chapter will hopefully be longer XD

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PunkWolfGirl on June 29, 2007, 9:39:36 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWolfdramon: Aaaaw, Come On Guys! Ya Cooda At Least Invited me Over To Watch The Movie!!! You Know Pizza's My FAVOURITE Food In The Whole Wide World! >=[

Calm Down, Wolfy Lol.

ginathehedgehog on June 30, 2007, 1:18:41 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogI just tarted the story the way mine and Sasukegurl's role play went but there will be pizza later on ^^