Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Calumon Clues: The Town Square

Me and Sasukegurl were doing a roleplay about finding a lost Calumon so I decided to write a story to it with even more OC''s!DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR OC TO BE IN THE STORY, IT''S JUST FOR THE DIGI FAMILY!

Chapter 3 - Calumon Clues: The Town Square

Chapter 3 - Calumon Clues: The Town Square
The gang ran through the town square to get to the park when suddenly Gatamon stopped.

"Hey guys, let's quickly look in the town sqaure first while were here just encase Calumon is here!" Gatamon suggested.

"Yeah, great idea sis!" Masheedramon grinned as they al searched around for any clues. They searched for ages without any luck. They were just about to give up when suddenly, Zashomon found something!

"Hey guys, look, some footprints leading to the park!" Zashomon cheered. Everyone crowded around the footprints and saw that they were indeed going into the park.

"Well done Zashomon!" Gatamon smiled as she ruffled Zashomon's hair.

"Let's follow the foot prints to the park and see if they lead us to Calumon!" Wormmon suggested.

"Ok, but we are gonna need to check the rest of the town square for any other clues first! Masheedramon pointed out.

"I'l stay by the footprints while you guys search for more clues!" Zashomon suggested.

"Ok, we will be as quick as we can!" Masheedramon promised as they all ran off. As they were searching, Masheedramon bashed her head into a blue head with purple hair. She rubbed her head and then looked up.

"Lupinmon and Zorromon!" She screamed as she hugged them both.

"Hey Masheedramon, what's the hurry and where is Zashomon and Lobodramon?" Zorromon asked.

"You remember thatCalumon that broke into Gatamon's house right? Well, he escaped and is causing havoc to the town so we are searching for him!" Masheedramon explained.

"Oh, we can help!" Lupinmon suggested so with that, they all ran back to Zashomon.

"Any luck guys?" Masheedramon asked Gatamon and Wormmon. They shook their heads.

"Maybe we shoudl foollow the foot prints now!" Zashomon suggested. They all nodded and then started to follow the foot prints into the park.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukegurl on June 29, 2007, 10:24:32 AM

Sasukegurl on
Sasukegurlcool!^___^ I hope Calumon doesnt destory TOO MUCH STUFF like how he did at Gatamon's house and threw thing out the house and a truck ran the stuff over ">.> XD
Awesome Chapter!