Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Footprints: The Park

Me and Sasukegurl were doing a roleplay about finding a lost Calumon so I decided to write a story to it with even more OC''s!DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR OC TO BE IN THE STORY, IT''S JUST FOR THE DIGI FAMILY!

Chapter 4 - Footprints: The Park

Chapter 4 - Footprints: The Park
Masheedramon, Gatamon, Wormmon, Zashomon, Lupinmon and Zorromon followed the footprints until they suddenly stopped!

"Great, what do we do now?" Gatamon sighed.

"We will just have to look for more clues!" Masheedramon smiled so they all split up and looked around the park for more clues. Masheedramon ran into the playground and saw Lobodramon pushing Kohakumon on a swing.

"Loby, bring Kohakumon quickly, we need to find the Calumon that my sis was keeping that escaped into the town and he is causing havoc now!" Masheedramon shouted. Lobodramon quickly picked Kohakumon up off the swing and then ran off with Masheedramon.

"Hey, iv'e found more footprints!" Zashomon screamed as she pushed some dead leaves to one side to reveal another trail of footprints leading out of the park. Lobodramon patted her on her back.

"That's my girl!" He smiled. The Digimon started to follow the footprints but then they heard something behind them.

"Hey guys, wait up!" The voices shouted. Everyone turned around to see Okamimon and Wolfdramon running over to them.

"As soon as we heard what had happened, we came to find you!" Okamimon panted.

"Were here to help you find Calumon!" Wolfdramon panted too. The Digimon all smiled.

"Great! We are gonna need all the help we can get!" Zorromon grinned and with that, they all ran out of the park, following the little footprints in the sand.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukegurl on July 2, 2007, 10:02:49 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlYAY!^_^ XD
Gatamon: ^____^ Hope we find Calumon soon O.o

PunkWolfGirl on June 30, 2007, 3:58:35 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWolfdramon: WHOO ME! ^-^