Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Feast: By The Park Side

Me and Sasukegurl were doing a roleplay about finding a lost Calumon so I decided to write a story to it with even more OC''s!DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR OC TO BE IN THE STORY, IT''S JUST FOR THE DIGI FAMILY!

Chapter 5 - The Feast: By The Park Side

Chapter 5 - The Feast: By The Park Side
They kept following the footprints wen suddenly a green cat type Digimon and a mint green cat type Digimon came walking up to Gatamon. The bigger green one kissed her and the small mint green one hugged her paw. The bigger one was Maneemon, Gatamon's husband and the small one was their son Sakumon!

"What are you doing here honey? I thought you went over to Masheedramon's for a pizza and ice cream night?" Maneemon asked Gatamon.

"We were but then there was a news report that Calumon had escaped so we are going to look for him!" Gatamon replied.

"We will come too mum!" Sakumon smiled.

"Great!" She said as they all ran off down the park side following the footprints. Suddenly Zashomon stopped.

"I'm starving! I can't go on!" She panted. Suddenly Wormmon saw a food store.

"I'll get some food! What do you all want?" He asked.

"I'll take a nice tuna sandwhich please!" Zashomon asked.

"I'll have chicken and chips please!" Masheedramon smiled.

"I'll have a burger and fries please!" Gatamon said.

"I'll have a chicken burger!"Maneemon said.

"And i'll have a salad!" Sakumon jumped up and smiled.

"Can I have a cheese burger please?" Lupinmon smiled.

"And make my order some chicken curry!" Okamimon grinned.

"I'll have some kebab please!" Lobodramon said.

"And can I have some cheese and onion crisps please?" Kohakumon asked.

"Sorry guys, we have to go now and see Kuramon off. She is going to live in the Digital world now so we wont see her again. Bye guys!" Wolfdramon said goodbye to his friends as Zorromon followed off behind him. Everyone waved goodbye and then Wormmon went to get the food. He came back with Vixymon behind him.

"Hi!" She said. "Thought you would like some help!" She smiled. The Digimon sat down and ate their food and then carried on following the footprints.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment