Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Strange Surroundings: The Castle

Me and Sasukegurl were doing a roleplay about finding a lost Calumon so I decided to write a story to it with even more OC''s!DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR OC TO BE IN THE STORY, IT''S JUST FOR THE DIGI FAMILY!

Chapter 6 - Strange Surroundings: The Castle

Chapter 6 - Strange Surroundings: The Castle
The group followed the foot steps even further until they came to a huge creepy looking castle! It was huge and grey with giant turrets and a rusty old iron gate with 2 Demidevimon statues on the turrets and BlackGatomon paintings on the gate.

"Do you think this is where Calumon is?" Sakumon gulped.

"Probably!  What better place to cause trouble than a creepy old castle!" Masheedramon tried to grin but she was as frightened as ever. Suddenly, Wolfdramon, Zorromon and Kuramon came running back with a red dinosaure Digimon with feathers and charms on him walking behind them.

"Kuramon didn't want to go at the last minute so we all came back!" Wolfdramon grinned as he ruffled Kuramon's hair. Okamimon smiled and kissed Wolfdramon and then hugged Kuramon.

"This is my friend, Velocimon!" Zorromon explained pointing to the dinasaure like Digimon.

"Hi!" Velocimon smiled as he stood on his head. All of the Digimon laughed and then turned their attention back towards the castle.

"Should we go in?"Lupinmon gulped as the other Digimon nodded.

"Wait, don;t go yet!" A voice shouted from behind them. they all turned around to see a white and brown fox type Digimon with a strange marking on his fce running towards them. He ran up to Lupinmon and kissed her.

"Hitsugayamon!" Lupinmon blushed as she kissed him back. This was Lupinmon's new husband.

"Humph!" Okamimon huffed as she gave her step father a mean look.

"Don't you like your new father?" Kohakumon asked Okamimon.

"No! I hate him!" Okamimon screamed and then she stormed off to stand with Wolfdramon. After they had all talked for a while, they started to walk off to the castle. They pushed open the huge door and a load of dust and cobwebs fell on all of their heads. They all screamed and backed away from the door.

"So, who's going to go in first?" Maneemon asked grinning.

"Not me! Wherever there are spider webs there are spiders!" Masheedramon snarled as Gatamon nodded. The rest of the Digimon backed away apart from Wormmon.

"Huh! Not me!" Wormmon gasped as he started to move away from the door.

"Come on! I know you can do it bro!" Vixymon smiled at Wormmon and he gulped. He slowly turned around and walked through the door.

"Hey this isn't so bad!" He grinned and with that, all of the other Digimon followed him in and they continued their search!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment