Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Happy Ending: Gatamon's House

Me and Sasukegurl were doing a roleplay about finding a lost Calumon so I decided to write a story to it with even more OC''s!DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR OC TO BE IN THE STORY, IT''S JUST FOR THE DIGI FAMILY!

Chapter 7 - Happy Ending: Gatamon's House

Chapter 7 - Happy Ending: Gatamon's House
As they entered the castle, they heard paranormal sounds filling the air. Bats screeching, an owl hooting, rats scurrying through holes in the walls. Masheedramon let out a small shriek and hid behind Lobodramon who gently brushed her pelt with his tail.

“It’s ok.” He soothed. The group walked in together, some had their tails entwined with one another and their heads pressed close to the pelts of the Digimon in front of them.

“So where do you think Calumon is?” Wolfdramon stuttered as he loomed up at the huge castle ceiling.

“Beats me.” Vixymon sighed realising this may be harder than they thought. Just at that moment, they heard a snuffling noise and pans falling from a large room to the left.

“A ghost!” Lupinmon squealed as she jumped into Hitsugayamon’s paws.

“I don’t think so.” Gatamon replied as she walked towards the door, extending a paw to open it in view of a huge kitchen. In the middle of the room was Calumon. He was stuffing his face with whatever he could get his hands on. Gatamon immediately ran up to the small Digimon and scooped him up. “Your in big trouble!” She scolded the little white Digimon who cowered and drooped his ears.

“Great, now that we’ve found him can we please finish watching my film!” Masheedramon grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Later on that night, all the Digimon were gathered round at Gatamon’s house, stuffing their faces with popcorn and pizza whilst watching the end of the movie they had started watching earlier. Masheedramon, Gatamon and Wormmon were curled up on the sofa whilst Masheedramon had her paws placed on Lobodramon’s who was curled up on the floor. Maneemon was almost pressed against the TV with Zashomon and Sakumon next to him. Lupinmon was sitting next to the sofa with Hitsugayamon and Okamimon was on the other side. Even Calumon was propped up between Gatamon’s paws. Masheedramon let out a small giggle a she smiled.

“At last, we can finally see the movie!” She grinned as all the other Digimon, even Calumon laughed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment