Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Dream

Yesssssssss, Digimon Destiny 2 is here! Join the gang for their next biggest adventure in the Digital World ^^

Chapter 2 - The Dream

Chapter 2 - The Dream
Masheedramon padded through the forest silently, her paws sweeping a golden streak across the silver moor with each step she took. She lifted her head to drink in the familiar scent on her way to the base but something was wrong. Instead of seeing the Digimon Destiny Base ahead of her, all she saw were shadows. She froze dead as a shiver ran down her spine and her heart thudded louder than ever.  Suddenly, a cold voice called her name.

"Masheedramon, Masheedramon..." It called in a cold blooded voice. Masheedramon shivered as she put her head into her fluffy pink paws and closed her eyes. Suddenly, the moon shot out from behind the tree tops and sent out a gloriouse light that filled the whole forest with beauty! Masheedramon lifted her head up from her paws as her pelt shone bright silver in the moonlight. The voice turned into a deadly scream as the shadows infront of her started to part. She thought they were gone but they joined together to form a shape. A shape she had seen before but she couldn't work out where as the sillhouette formed infront of her. Her eyes widened as she stared at it, it's eyes blood red and it bared it's teeth.

"You can't fight forever." The shadow snarled and then leaped into Masheedramon, bowling her over. The shadow tore at her fur and sliced it's claws across her ear. She roared in pain and reared up. Just then, the shadow jumped towards her and aimed his teeth right for her neck. Masheedramon's eyes widened and were clouded with fear as the sharp fangs were so close to her neck she could feel the shadow's cold breath touching her neck. She flinched, preparing to meet her death as the shadow bite down into her neck. She screamed in pain as the light faded and all she could see was the shadow's blood red eyes glaring down at her.

 

Suddenly, she shot up, her fur was bristling with fear as she looked around.

"Masheedramon, what's wrong?" A brown part wolf, part fox type Digimon lying next to her asked.

"It was just another dream." Masheedramon replied light heartedly.

"Are you sure your ok?" The Digimon asked.

"Would I lie to you Lobodramon?" She asked but she wasn't sure if that was even the truth.

"If your sure." Lobodramon replied as he touched Masheedramon's flank with his nose.

"I'm fine Loby, really." Masheedramon said, smiling at him. He nodded reluctantly and kissed her cheek.

"Good night then Mashy." Lobodramon yawned as he rested his head in his paws and drifted into sleep. Masheedramon couldn't sleep after that.

"Why did my fur turn silver in the moonlight? Where was I? Who was that shadow?" Masheedramon asked herself although she knew she wouldn't be able to work out the answer. She lay her head in her paws and fell asleep after a while but this time, dreamless.


 

Yeah, I think iv'e been reading Warriors a bit too much lately XD Don't worry though, the story will be great! I hope...

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on December 17, 2007, 6:07:48 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawesome^^

ginathehedgehog on December 17, 2007, 6:10:00 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThanks you!

Falconlobo on December 17, 2007, 6:14:41 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboYou're welcome^^

Mindramon on December 9, 2007, 9:58:16 AM

Mindramon on
Mindramon*shivers* i have had some dreams like this, it's terrible to wake up after them and more terrible while dreaming.

You have the warriors books where you live?? O_o i have been looking all over for them but i just can't find them >.<

ginathehedgehog on December 9, 2007, 11:54:11 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogI know me too, they are horrible!
 
I live in England ^^ I got the first 3 from a book shop and then I ordered the rest from Amazon ^^

boykingkilla on November 30, 2007, 11:20:27 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMe: Now those type of dream's i have had before. Only i actually died in them and then woke up covered in ice cold sweat.
 
Scorpionmon: Strange dream's. Why do i get the feeling that this will turn out like kingdom hearts 1?

ginathehedgehog on November 30, 2007, 11:31:20 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogReally? Wow, that must be scary!
 
Masheedramon: I'm not sure, Gina is trying to do it like Warriors, she never played KH1 ^^