Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Message

Yesssssssss, Digimon Destiny 2 is here! Join the gang for their next biggest adventure in the Digital World ^^

Chapter 3 - The Message

Chapter 3 - The Message
"Masheedramon!" A voice rang in her ears. She slowly opened her eyes to see her a caterpilla type Digimon standing over her.

"Wormmon? What is it?" She asked her brother reluctantly.

"Your kids woke me up and now they won't leave me alone!"  Wormmon replied with a frown on his face.

"Hold on, I'm coming." Masheedramon yawned as she heaved herself up and followed Wormmon to his room. As they emerged into the door, they saw 2 little part wolf, part fox and part cat type Digimon jumping on Wormmon's bed. One was pink and the other was brown.

"Zashomon, Kohakumon, what have I told you about disturbing uncle Wormmon so early in the morning?" Masheedramon asked.

"It was Zashomon's idea!" The little brown Digimon said.

"No, Kohakumon just ran into Wormmon's room and started to jump on his bed!" The little pink Digimon argued.

"That's enough! I don't care who started it I just want you to say sorry to Uncle Wormmon!" Masheedramon growled at them. Zashomon and Kohakumon hung their heads low and turned to face Wormmon.

"Sorry Uncle Wormmon." The chanted.

"It's ok." Wormmon replied but he didn't sounds like he meant it.

"Good, now go outside and play for a while, you can come back in later." Masheedramon told them as she briefly licked their ears and they ran off outside.

"Kids these days!" Wormmon rolled his eyes. Masheedramon didn't look too pleased by Wormmon's harsh words.

"They're only young! Give them a chance Wormmon!" Masheedramon snarled at her brother. Before he could reply, she whipped around and headed for the door. "I'm going to find Lobodramon, keep an eye on the kids through the window." She said as she walked off down the stairs. She went into the living room and saw Lobodramon infront of the computer with a worried look on his face. "What is it?" Masheedramon asked. Lobodramon faced her with a serious look on his face.

"It's a message from the Quartz Moon Stone Guardians! They need us in the Digital World, now!"

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on December 17, 2007, 6:08:45 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice^^

ginathehedgehog on December 17, 2007, 6:10:10 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehog=D

Falconlobo on December 17, 2007, 6:15:21 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobo@__@ Dizzy anime Eyes NP^^

ginathehedgehog on December 18, 2007, 2:29:44 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogLol

Falconlobo on December 18, 2007, 5:30:38 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyup^^

Mindramon on December 9, 2007, 10:01:01 AM

Mindramon on
MindramonThis is just getting exigting i can't stop reading, and that doesn't happen often O_o

ginathehedgehog on December 9, 2007, 11:54:39 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWow, thanks so much! Mindramon will be in it soon ^^

sparx on December 3, 2007, 5:25:39 AM

sparx on
sparxgreat chapter

ginathehedgehog on December 3, 2007, 5:58:36 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThankies! =3

AlleyCat17 on November 30, 2007, 11:48:08 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chapter and i can't wait to see what happens next.

ginathehedgehog on December 3, 2007, 5:19:54 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThank you! =D I should have more up soon!

boykingkilla on November 30, 2007, 1:09:28 PM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMe: *i smile and laugh.* Kid's are great, I hope to have some when i get married one day.
 
Scorpionmon: Uh, Chris submitted a new chapter for his story Gina.
 
Me: The only thing is that it is short because i have been having massive writer's block recently. Stupid writer's block.

ginathehedgehog on December 1, 2007, 5:48:46 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogLol, yeah ^^
 
Masheedramon: Awesome! We'll go check it out!
 
Me: Darn writers block! XD