Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Shadow Pack?

Yesssssssss, Digimon Destiny 2 is here! Join the gang for their next biggest adventure in the Digital World ^^

Chapter 4 - The Shadow Pack?

Chapter 4 - The Shadow Pack?
Masheedramon's eyes widened.

"A message? What does it say?" Masheedramon asked.

"It says that a dark pack of shadows have been sweeping over the Digital World and destroying it!" Lobodramon replied with a worried tone.

"A pack of shadows?" Masheedramon asked. She stood in deep though for a minute until she suddenly remembered her dream. Her eyes widened in shock as she though that the shadow that was haunting her dreams could be part of this pack!
 
"Mashy, are you ok?" Lobodramon asked worridly.
 
"I'm fine." She replied as she snapped out of her daze. Suddenly, Wormmon came tumbling into the living room.
 
"Hey guys, Lupinmon, Hitsugayamon, Okamimon, Wolfdramon and Zoranmon are all here. They look kind of worried!" Wormmon explained. Masheedramon and Lobodramon shot a glance at each other and then bolted out of the door and ran to greet their guests.
 
"Did you get the message too?" Lobodramon asked as he leaped down the stairs.
 
"Yes, we did!" Wolfdramon replied to his son.
 
"We need to get to the Digital World right away!" Lupinmon said.
 
"Hold on, we should think about this first!" Hitsugayamon said as he rasped his tounge over Lupinmon's ear lovingly. Okamimon snorted and walked over to Wolfdramon. Hitsugayamon was Lupinmon's new husband since she broke up with Zorromon and Okamimon plain hated him. Zashomon and Kohamumon came tumbling in from the garden.
 
"What's going on?" Zashomon asked excitedly.
 
"Yeah, is it another adventure?" Kohakumon said as he hopped up and down.
 
"It might be!" Okamimon replied as she nuzzled Wolfdramon.
 
"I wish Zorromon was coming too!" Wolfdramon said sadly.
 
"We all do!" Zoranmon replied. Zoranmon was a new member of Digimon Destiny. He was the son of Darukumon and Candramon and a champion Digimon. He could de-digivolve but the team found it useful to have him in his champion form all the time but he does de-digivolve from time to time.
 
"What's all this about a message?" Wormmon asked suspiciously. Masheedramon explained the story to her brother as he started at her in amazement.
 
"So we need to get to the Digital World as soon as possible to rid these evil shadows!" She finished.
 
"Well, what are we standing around here for then? Let's get going to the Digital World!" Wormmon asked curiosuly.
 
"Wormmon's right, let's go!" Lupinmon yelled as they all ran inside and stood in front of the computer.
 
"Digi port, open!" Masheedramon screamed as the computer burst into colours and the Digimon got sucked through the bright screen.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on December 17, 2007, 6:10:48 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^

ginathehedgehog on December 17, 2007, 6:11:22 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThankies ^^

Mindramon on December 9, 2007, 10:03:45 AM

Mindramon on
MindramonA-w-e-s-o-m-e!!

ginathehedgehog on December 9, 2007, 11:54:51 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThankies!

boykingkilla on December 5, 2007, 8:25:19 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMe: Pretty nice opening for the story. I would have never thought of that. ^^
 
Scorpionmon: Sure you wouldnt Chris. That is why your failing Algebra in flying color's.
 
* I hit Scorpionmon on the head.*
 
Me: Dont talk about my algebra grade's Scorpionmon.

ginathehedgehog on December 6, 2007, 2:34:41 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThanks Chris! Awww, I'm sure you would have ^^
 
Masheedramon: Lol, Gina HATES algebra!
 
Zashomon: I don't get why you guys have to learn algebra?
 
Wormmon: They say that you will use it later in life!
 
Vixymon: Yeah right!