Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Missions

Yesssssssss, Digimon Destiny 2 is here! Join the gang for their next biggest adventure in the Digital World ^^

Chapter 5 - Missions

Chapter 5 - Missions
The Digimon flew through a bright aura of colours until they all landed in a heap on a grassy patch of land. They ran over to their base and opened the door. As they walked in, they realised that a few of the Digimon were already there. Leopardmon and Vixymon were in the corner sitting down with their son Reelomon, and were talking to Leopardmon's ex-girlfriend, Sunnydramon, Tigsamon and Bugsmon were pacing up and down impatiently, Gatamon and Maneemon were talking with Grizzlymon, Honeymon, Beardramon and Punkdramon and Rikumon and Mindramon were sitting in the corner reading a newspaper.

"Hey guys, Masheedramon, Zashomon, Kohakumon, Lobodramon, Wormmon, Lupinmon, Hitsugayamon, Okamimon and Wolfdramon are here!" Leopardmon shouted. The Digimon stopped what they were doing to come and greet them all.

"Hey sis!" Gatamon said as she hugged Masheedramon. Masheedramon then went over to hug her step-sister, Vixymon and then greeted the rest of them as did the rest of the Digimon who had just walked in.

"Did you guys get the message too" Wolfdramon asked.

"Yeah, we did!" Tigsamon replied.

"Were just waiting for the rest of the team to get here and then were going to talk to Mendinamon!" Rikumon said. They all nodded and went to sit down to wait. Next to come was Taynmon, Flamelopmon and Wolvomon who went to get something from the canteen since they all rushed here and didn't have any time to eat before they left. Next to arrive were Doggymon, Veramon, Scorpionmon, Aquamon and Metemon. They greeted everyone and then Kuramon bounded through the door. Okamimon and Wolfdramon went over to nuzzle their daughter as she had just been to Veramon's house for lunch but had come along with Veramon to the Digimon Destiny base. Next was Vulpusmon, Vulpinemon and Foxxiouskatomon and lastly came Jamaicamon.

"Great, were all here!" Wolvomon said.

"Let's go and see what Mendinamon says about the shadow pack!" Metemon said as they all walked into the main room to see Mendinamon pacing up and down nervously.

"Hey Mendinamon, any new news?" Masheedramon asked.

"Oh your all here! Brilliant! take a seat so I can tell you everything!" Mendinamon said nervously as the Digimon sat down in comfy chairs.

"So have you found out who the shadow pack are?" Scorpionmon asked. Mendinamon shook his head.

"Unfortunatly no but we need them out of the Digital World now! We need patrols to scout across the Digital World and each patrol is to guard a certain area! Can I trust you with this Digimon Destiny?" Mendinamon asked. The Digimon looked at each other.

"Bring it on!" Masheedramon grinned.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on December 17, 2007, 6:11:47 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyay^^

ginathehedgehog on December 17, 2007, 6:12:18 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehog^^

Falconlobo on December 17, 2007, 6:14:20 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobo^^

Mindramon on December 9, 2007, 10:06:02 AM

Mindramon on
MindramonAwesomeness!!

ginathehedgehog on December 9, 2007, 11:54:59 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogLol thanks!

sparx on December 6, 2007, 4:40:16 AM

sparx on
sparxkewl a new mission
nice chapter

ginathehedgehog on December 6, 2007, 4:56:42 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYup! Thank you! =D