Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Vixy's Prophecy

After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD

Chapter 1 - Vixy's Prophecy

Chapter 1 - Vixy's Prophecy
3 years had passed since Vixymon had died but no one forgot her, especially Leopardmon and he still hadn't revealed her biggest secret of all, she was still alive, just not fully.

"Leo beloved, do what you must to protect our friends for a dark river is coming. Protect them like you protected me!" Vixy had cried out to Leo in a dream.

"If I protected them like I did to you, they will all die!" Leo cried into her shoulder.

"Dear Leo, you protected me with your life, there was nothing you could do to change my fate, you can't change fate! Protect them Leo! Protect them!" Vixy whispered into Leo's ear and kissed his cheek and then vanished into dark clouds.


Leo shot up from his sleep in a cold sweat and looked around. He was still in his room with his friends sleeping beside him. He glanced over at Zorromon and Velocimon snoring in a corner and at Lupinmon sleeping curled up next to Hitsugayamon. Wolfdramon and Okamimon were sleeping with their daughter, Kuramon in between them and Masheedramon and Lobodramon were sleeping on another side with Wormmon in a small nest. Leo glanced at Mashee, she was pregneant and was due to give birth very soon. Leo sighed and then looked down at his son sleeping beside him. His name was Reelomon and he had been born just before Vixy died. Leo sighed and drifted back into his nest. What had Vixy's prophecy meant? A dark river? Leo shrugged the thought from his mind and drifted back into sleep. In Leo's dreams, he saw a dark river swelling over the land and covering the earth with black water.

"Dark river." Leo repeated in his sleep before the image faded.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 28, 2008, 5:44:35 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^ nice start

sparx on December 31, 2007, 8:41:32 PM

sparx on
sparxawsome start nice one