Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Vixy's Help To Mashee

After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD

Chapter 2 - Vixy's Help To Mashee

Chapter 2 - Vixy's Help To Mashee
Hey dad, wake up, wake up! A small voice squeeled into Leos ear as it bounced up and down on his head.

Reelomon, whats going on? Leo asked as he realised it was in fact his son bouncing up and down on him.

Mashees having her baby!  Reelomon said excitedly.

Really?  Leo shouted as he shot to his feet and ran out of the room. He came into the corridor next to the living room to see Zorromon, Velocimon, Hitsugayamon and Wolfdramon sitting down on cushions and Lobodramon restlessly pacing up and down the corridor.

Sorry Im late.  Leo blushed as he sat down next to Zorromon.

Its ok.  Zorromon replied.

Oh, I hope shes ok!  Lobodramon said as he continued to pace up and down.

Shell be fine, trust me!  Wolfdramon smiled as Hitsugayamon gave a curt nod. Suddenly, everyone heard a painful screech as Lupinmon and Okamimon rushed out of the room.

Somethings gone wrong, Mashees data pressure has gone over the top!  Lupinmon gasped through worried expressions.

No!  Lobodramon gasped as he rushed into the room and pushed his sister, Kuramon out of the way.

Will she be alright?  Hitsugayamon asked.

I hope so.  Okamimon sighed. A worried expression spread across Leos face, Mashee was one of his best friends and he didnt want anything to happen to her. Suddenly, the curtains started to blow and Leo saw a silver outlined fox with white-feathered wings swoop gracefully into the room.

Vixymon!  Leo whispered to himself as Vixy pressed a finger to his lip.

Nice to see you again Leo, Im here to help Mashee though.  She whispered as she swooped right past the rest of the Digimon without them even knowing she was there and she pressed he paw on Masheedramons forehead. Suddenly, Mashees data pressure went back to normal and she stopped crying with pain.

Shes going to be ok!  Lobodramon smiled as he licked her paw. The boys went back out again and left the girls to tend to Masheedramon. Before he left, Leo turned back round to see Vixy. She gave a small smile and then disappeared again.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 29, 2008, 4:38:48 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawww

ginathehedgehog on August 29, 2008, 10:28:54 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehog^^

Falconlobo on August 30, 2008, 3:42:51 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp

sparx on May 9, 2008, 5:35:59 AM

sparx on
sparxawww really cute...is that the air element?...nvm just curious...thanks soo much *hugs*

ginathehedgehog on May 9, 2008, 5:47:27 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogLol it could be! I never really thought about that but it sounds like it could be! ^^ No probs and thanks! *Hugs* I wanna right the next chapter now! XD

sparx on May 9, 2008, 5:56:38 AM

sparx on
sparxlol id really cant wait for moar story

saprxy: yayness that was coolio

ginathehedgehog on May 10, 2008, 7:19:14 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogLol glad you like it! ^^ I'm gona try and write some more today if I get a chance! ^^
 
Vixy: Yay! ^^

sparx on May 11, 2008, 7:31:23 AM

sparx on
sparx^^

sparxy: yay *tag*