Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Hopeless Dreams

After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD

Chapter 3 - Hopeless Dreams

Chapter 3 - Hopeless Dreams
A few weeks had passed since Mashee had given birth to her and Lobodramon's daughter, Culumon and she was now happily bouning around with her new friends! Reelomon took especially good care of her, he was like the brother she never had! Days slipped away with wasteful sunny mornings and rainy afternoons until one night, something woke Leo from his sleep.

"Leo, have you forgotten already?" A familiar voice asked.

"Vixy?" Leo asked as he shot up from his sleep. "Where are you Vixy?" Just then, Vixy appeared in front of Leo. She was still silvery and pale but she looked more colourful now. Leo was about to say something before Vixy started talking but Vixy got there first.

"Leo, remember the prophecy? The dark river?" She asked in a whisper.

"I remember." Leo started. "But what do you mean? What dark river?"

"I can't tell you that Leo, but just remember, I'm always here beside you, even if you can't see me." Vixy smiled as she started floating up into the air.

"Vixy, wait! Don't leave me Vixy! Vixy!"

"Leo, are you ok?" A familiar voice asked. Leo slowly opened his eyes to see Masheedramon standing over him. "I heard you crying for Vixy. Is everything alright?" Masheedramon asked with a worried tone. Leo sat up and gave his chest fur a couple of quick licks.

"Yes, everything's fine." Leo replied as he gave a weak smile, although he was still shaking from the dream.

"Well, if your sure!" Mashee replied. "Hey, I think you need to get up now though, we have guests!" Masheedramon smiled.

"Guests?" Leo immitated.

"Yeah! My sister, Gatamon and her mate Maneemon with their son Sakumon! Don't you remember?" Mashee grinned. Leo's ears pricked up. He had completely forgotten about Mashee's sister coming to visit. Embaressed, he quickly got up and followed Mashee out of the room.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 29, 2008, 4:39:58 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOL

ginathehedgehog on August 29, 2008, 10:29:23 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogTehehe XD

Falconlobo on August 30, 2008, 3:42:38 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobohe got embarrassed