Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Life Is Lonley Without Love

After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD

Chapter 4 - Life Is Lonley Without Love

Chapter 4 - Life Is Lonley Without Love
Mashee and Leo stepped into the front room to see three cat type Digimon standing in the doorway. One was a light magenta colour and the other was dark green. The smallest one was more of a mint gren with a yellow stomach and muzzle. Leo identified the magenta one as Gatamon and the dark green one as Maneemon and he guessed that the mint green one was Sakumon, although he had never met him before. He followed Mashee towards them.

"You remember my sister, Gatamon and her mate, Maneemon right?" Mashee asked. "This is their son, Sakumon." Leo nodded to the two cats and then to Sakumon. Mashee gestured for them to follow her as she bounded into the sleeping quarters. Leo followed behind them. Mashee pointed her tail to a nest in the far right corner of the room. "This is where you can sleep for your stay." Masheedramon smiled as Manee and Gata nodded and Saku ran up to sniff the nest. Mashee giggled and then motioned for them all to follow her to the kitchen where everyone else was sitting and eating breakfast. They all sat down and Lupinmon served her special bacon and tomato omlette to everyone.

*Eat up everyone, there's more where that came from!" She smiled as she sat down to eat her own. After breakfast, everyone lounged around in the living room. It was snowing heavily outside so tey couldn't go out so they all sat in front of a log fire watchin TV, chatting and sipping hot chocolate. The kids ran around playing with each other and tumbling over. Leo sighed as he glanced around the room to see everyone so happy. Mashee and Lobo were curled up sleeping side by side in front of the fire, Lupin and Hitsugaya were lounging on the sofa chatting to one another, Wolf and Okami were sharling a milkshake at the table and Gata and Manee were sitting side by side watching V. Leo felt a pang of jelousy to see all the couples together and a stab of sadness that he couldn't curl up by the fire with Vixy, or share a milkshake with her. He sighed and stared down at his paws. He saw Worm, Veloci and Zorro in the corner playing Connect Four together, laughing at each others jokes, and drinking warm cocoa.

"They don't have mates and they're perfectly fine! Why can't it be the same for me?" Leo whispered to himself but he already knew the answer. It was becuase he had loved Vixy with all his heart but he had lost her. Worm, Zorro and Veloci had never had a love before, they didn't know how it felt but they were perfectly happy with it. Leo just sighed and curled up by himself on the sofa and drifted into sleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on August 29, 2008, 4:41:31 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobopoor guy

ginathehedgehog on August 29, 2008, 10:29:50 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogYesh, poor Leo T_T

Falconlobo on August 30, 2008, 3:42:22 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyup