Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Black Waves

After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD

Chapter 5 - The Black Waves

Chapter 5 - The Black Waves
Leo woke with a start as a paw prodded his side.

"Hey dad, you've been asleep for hours! It's night time now! Time to really go to bed!" Reelo squeeled as he jumped off his father's back and ran into the sleeping quarters. Leo realised the huge mistake he had made as to falling asleep in the day, now he would never get to sleep! Without complaining though, he dragged himself to his nest and curled up with Reelo. Reelo gave out a huge yawn, tucked his head into his paws and drifted into sleep. Leo curled his tail around his paws and rested his head on them. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep so he just thought. He thought for about an hour and then slowly left the nest, being careful not to wake Reelo up. He crept out of the front door and started walking pointlessly. He thought that a nice midnight stroll would take his mind off all the pressure but he was wrong. The melting snow had left huge puddles everywhere and every puddle that Leo stared into melted into a black liquid. Leo shook his head and kept on walking. He walked over the old bridge with the flowing river underneath it. Leo leaned over to look at his reflection but again, the water turned black. Leo ran and ran into the woods and out onto the beach. He stood on a high rock overlooking the sea but his eyes widened with horror when he saw the crashing waves tear through the night sky in huge black splashes. Leo took a few paces back until he realised that the road which he had crossed to get to the beach had gone and in it's place was a huge cliff. Rock crumbled underneath his feet but he couldn't move. He was being consumed by darkness and sorrow in his heart. Frozen solid, the black waves came closer and closer to the cliff where Leo was standing. It was just a few tail lengths away now! Leo's eyes widened with horror as the biggest wave ever roared above him and then crashe down onto the cliff where Leo was standing. Leo gasped for air underneath the huge black wave but couldn't reach the surface. His eyes slowly closed, and everything went black.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sparx on August 30, 2008, 1:14:48 AM

sparx on
sparxO.0 damn...thats awsoem

ginathehedgehog on August 31, 2008, 11:00:14 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThankiessss! X3

Falconlobo on August 29, 2008, 4:42:51 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowhoa

ginathehedgehog on August 29, 2008, 10:30:10 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWoah is right! I have no idea what to write in the next chapter XD

Falconlobo on August 30, 2008, 3:42:10 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobolol