Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - waffles for purple and red

this story is about a she-irken named Kir, her she-irken friend Bri, their sirs, and Zim,gir,tak.gaz, and sadly dib.

Chapter 1 - waffles for purple and red

Chapter 1 - waffles for purple and red
Purple and Red sat in thier chairs, siping soda and eating potatoe chips as they wached zim's latesit video report. "this time he was attacked by 70 squrriels!"
Purple cheered. "yeah," Red replied "but the part when a laser hit him was better." "what la-" just thn a laser came down and hit purple in the eye. "AGH!" he cried as he cupped his hand over his eye, almost in tears, and twitching on the floor. then a transmition came on. "hello my tallests!" the tiny voise from the screan said. "uh.... we cant see you." "oops! I is not in front of the camra!" 'no! it cant be! it's... it's....' purple thought. "hi hi brudder!" the she-irken said to purple. "do you like WAFFLES?" "no, Kir. i dont." "YES YOU DO!!!!!" Kir threw a temper tantrum. "YOU DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU DO!" "fine! fine! I do!" "I is wondren if me and Br-" "Kir, let me ask." "OKEY DOKEY!" then bri steped on the screan, and red smiled. "ah, if it isn't bri." he said. "one of our finest invaders." "yes. we feel that we should go and conquer earth." "but Zims alredy doing that," red said. "but he's bad at it!" kir said from off screan. "wait. you BOTH want to go???" Purple said. "yes." "ok, fine," red said. "come here tomarow for your sir's." then Kir poped up. "POTATOES! AND A CLOWN WIT KNOW HEAD!!!" Bri threw her of screan. "thank you my tallests." then Kir poped back up "AND A CLOWN! AND A CLOWN" "invader bri, sighning off!" "I like mashed potaoes..." kir said in a dreary, hymnotizeing voise. "they goooood".

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

girlover1096 on May 2, 2008, 6:11:40 AM

girlover1096 on
girlover1096so how do yous like it?