Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Early Morning

7 years after Danny became a halfa 4 years after Sam left Amity Danny is dating Val & Sam is engaged. When Sam disides to pay Amity a visit however will it lead to a tugowar between Sam and Val for Danny & a t.o.w between Danny and Derick for Sam?

Chapter 2 - Early Morning

Chapter 2 - Early Morning


Author's notes: It may go a little fast... and maybe is a little mushy. Warning if you don't like the idea of Danny and Valerie than well... sorry its kind of that way right now....



Love one, lucky you. Love two, good luck to you.

Ch. 2: Early morning



Danny sat up fast; he'd learned to wake when he was cold. Looking around he still felt the chill but his ghost since didn't come. He stood and Valerie rolled over. “Danny?”

“I'm going to check the heater.” Danny mumbled.

Val through the covers over her head and gowned, only to through them off again. She looked over at the clock and coiffed. “What?!” Danny ran back in.

“Do you realize what time it is?”

Danny scratched the back of his head. “Uh… not really…”

“Its 2 am!”

“Well its also freezing!” Danny retorted.

Val crawled out of bead, slipped on some fuzzy slippers, and headed for the bathroom.

“What are you doing?”

“I'm already awake aren't I? Mite as well get moving.” Val said.

“But its 2 in the morning!” Danny shot back.

Behind the closed bathroom door Val turned on the shower. “Well I was hopping to have an early morning walk with you. We could see the sun rise and every thing!”

Danny smiled. Their sleep patterns were unpredictable with what they did… `Maybe I'll tell her today...' Danny thought.

Danny headed for the kitchen after throwing on some jeans and a red and white shirt. Oiling a pan he turned on the stove and pulled some sausage and eggs out of the fridge/freezer (without opining it). He fazed 4 eggs through there shells on to the hot pot. When they were done he through the sausage on the stove and put what was left of the ingredients where they belonged. As the food was nearing completion Val walked in. “Um… Something smells good.”

“Well we have the time so I decided you know-

“POP!!!” They both jumped their hearts racing, Danny laughed.

“Toast…” He explained.

Val gave an odd and slightly annoyed look, then she began to laughed as well. Danny loved her laugh... They Sat down and ate there meal. When they finished Danny grabbed there plates and headed for the sink. “What are you doing?” Val asked.

“Well its still 3:30,” Danny said, as he began to fill the sink with soppy water. “The sun doesn't rise for a few more hours.”

Val stood and rapped her arms around his nick resting her chin on his shoulder. She watched as he scrubbed the breakfast away. “Danny...” Val hesitated.

Danny paused. “Ya?”

“You, um.... You love me, right?”

Danny smiled and continued putting the last soppy dish in the rinse water. “Always.”, he knew what this was about.

“What about Sam?”

Danny sat a cup in the drying rack as Val pulled away from him. Turning he faced her. He was smiling. “Val, I love you, don't forget that. Sam... Well I love her to, but like a really close friend. You know this.”

“I know...” She whispered softly.

Danny put his hand under Valerie's chin and kissed her. “Don't worry. `Sides, Sam's getting married. Remember?”

Valerie smiled weakly, then Danny slipped on his coat. She followed, where they talked, walked, and watched the sun rise. Danny still debating whether or not he should tell her his biggest secret...




Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on November 2, 2006, 6:26:38 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17i love it please wright more chapters!!!(i hope danny and sam get together).

Coolstra on October 29, 2006, 10:32:51 AM

Coolstra on
CoolstraPlease write more! I need to know what happens next!

kngfoo2200 on February 22, 2006, 7:39:58 AM

kngfoo2200 on
kngfoo2200*gasps because just realized that didn't leave coment earlyer* THAT IS AWESOME! LUUUUUUUUV IT! Write More!!!!!!!!!! MOREMOREMORE!

ElaniTakira on February 7, 2006, 10:22:44 AM

ElaniTakira on
ElaniTakiraHeya! I like this story, though, spell check doens't always correct grammar. You mix some words up like 'through' and 'threw,' but that's no problem. Nice plot. Please update soon =) By the way...would you mind if I wrote a fanfic, based on your plot? It gives me inspiration *.*

Fire_Feline on January 22, 2006, 1:32:42 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinei love ti keep up the writing

samyphanyom on January 19, 2006, 9:30:19 AM

samyphanyom on
samyphanyomi would like to read the rest of this sooo hurry please!

DannyPhantomLover on December 29, 2005, 3:38:01 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverohhh i cant wait till uuu write more...i hope its soon tew!!!!!!!! IM DYUN HURR I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao im crazzzii

Puppzze on December 26, 2005, 2:52:28 PM

Puppzze on
PuppzzeOMFG! this is extrodinary (i dont like the big wurds!) i mean, seriosly (agen with the big wurds!) i'm a pro. *i wish* author, and thats what i want to go to collage for, and i must say, besides the fanfic 'Always Forever' this is the BEST fanfic so far! congrats! *throws confetti at u*
u- AHHHHHHHHH!!! its in my eyes! get it away1 *runs into wall*

Coolstra on December 22, 2005, 10:39:46 PM

Coolstra on
CoolstraWow! This is awesome! You are awesome at writing stuff! What happens next?

PPhantom on December 22, 2005, 10:02:49 AM

PPhantom on
PPhantomits awsome! plz plz plz rite more!!!