Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One shot

Story trade for Jiki_Chi. Koa said she was training, Kiba thought she like him...

Chapter 1 - One shot

Chapter 1 - One shot
The results of Training



A Naruto story

Koa!! Run for your life!! Cried a young girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

Chikara...what are you talking about? Koa sighed. She had light brown hair and hazel eyes with a hint of green in them. Dont tell me. Chouji lost his chips so now hes going on a rampage to get more? Her friend shook her head.

Team 8s back and the dog guys looking for ya, She grabbed a hold on Koas shoulders and shook her. We can let him get you. He can do bad things to you!

Koa raised an eyebrow and shook Chikara off of her. And what can he do to me? She waited for an answer from her so called best friend. Chikaras finger went to the side of her head and scratched. Little question marks appeared all around her chibi head. Exactly, Kiba-kun is not going to do anything to me. He probably just wants to talk. A small smile appeared on her mouth.

Right. Talk... Chikara crossed her arms, But the guy seemed desperate he was running around the whole town looking for you...why he didnt look her I will never know.

The two girls were at team 14s training grounds. Everyday Koa, Chikara and their teammates Sora and Sheena with their sensei Angel trained here from early in the morning to late in the afternoon. Its 4:30...practice was over a half hour ago. Youd think the mutt would learn. Chikara stiffened up. Opps...wrong choice of words she thought as she slowly turned around.

Koa was standing there. Her chakara leaking out of her. Her right hand was balled in a fist and she was shaking. Chi...How many times do I have to tell you...KIBA IS NOT-

-A mutt, Came a voice from behind Koa. Aw man! Now there both going to kill me...unless...OKAY BYE! Chikara jumped up and hopped through the trees away from the two.

By that time Koa had turned around, Kiba-kun...I...um... Kiba walked over and took Akamaru from off his head and placed him on the ground.

Hello Koa-chan, Kiba smiled. Im guessing Chikara-chan told you that I was looking for you Kibas famous smirk appeared on his face. He walked over to her and poked her cheek. Your face is all red.

Koa stiffened and shook her head furiously and waved her hands around. No it's...I mean...I- well I ...I was training...and I-um...

Kiba laughed, Okay okay I got it. He covered his mouth to try and stop himself from laughing. You were training, I understand. Too bad though Kiba sighed and turned around looking sad. Koa gave him a confused look. Well I was sure it was because you liked me...but if thats not it. Oh well. He started walking off. Ill catch ya later. Common Akamaru. The dog barked and ran after him.
Koa stared at him and twitched and yelled out KIBA YOU GET BACK HERE! WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME NOT LIKING YOU Koa put her hand to her mouth and gasped. Opps... She started to back away slowly. I mean...oh crap... But before she could say or do anything else arms were around her and lips were on hers.

Kiba pulled back and smiled. Good then. Because of course I like you and if you didnt like me I wouldnt know what to do... Koa stood there stiff as a board. Kiba waved one of his hands in front of her face. Koa....Koa you okay? Kiba shook her. Dont tell me I killed you!!

Koa shook her head slowly. She grabbed the collar of Kibas jacket startlingly him and pulled him into her and pressed her lips to his in a kiss. The two kissed for what seemed like hours.

Finally they pulled back and smiled at each other. So, how was training? Kiba smirked. Koa smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him down to the town. I think I'm ready for a mission now. And the two walked away from the training grounds.

But somewhere in the forest a snicker could be heard. Muwhahahaha. Another couple completed. Now lets see if Shikamaru nii-san will let me get him and Ino-san together And with that Chikara hopped away.

End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jiki_Chi026 on June 27, 2007, 8:33:05 AM

Jiki_Chi026 on
Jiki_Chi026WOOT! YAH ALRIGHT!! XD That was so0o0o0o0o0o0o sweet!! Luvd ur little bit at the end ;P XD But...do you really think I'd be that forceful for a kiss? @_@...What do you reeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllY think of me, Jem-chan? Hmm?...:P lol cant wait for our trade! Thankies so0o0o0o0o0o much again! Keep on ritin!