Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Love Story

Chapter 1 - Love Story

Chapter 1 - Love Story


A Love Story



“I thought you loved me!” she shouted. “You were my life; my sun and my stars. My sky, my ocean, my world.” She started to cry, she wanted to tell him how much she hurt him, trying to gain his love again, or at least his sympathy. She had loved him since she could first remember. He just stared at her, not amused by her sobbing. He was going to leave. He was getting on that plane, leaving her for good. “I want to be with you. Not just now, but forever and always. I love you. And even though you don't love me back, I will always try as hard as possible to win your heart,” she yelled, tears flowing down her cheeks. “Look, I `m getting on that plane, leaving this small town for good, and you can't stop me, so get used to it. I don't love you. Never have, never will.” He tried to explain to her. She kept crying. She didn't understand why he was leaving, so she asked. He answered, “Because I'm an adult, I can do what I want, and you won't leave me alone! Why? Why can't you lust leave me alone?” “I told you, I love you so much. I never want to leave your side. I want to be with you forever. That's why. That's why I can't stop `bugging you' as you call it.” She leaned in to kiss him tenderly, but he pushed her away. She looked at him with her big, watering, brown eyes. Her raven hair blew in the wind. He glared at her, squinting at her, hiding his deep blue eyes. How she longed to see those eyes again. A strand of his silky blonde hair blew in his face. She tried to brush it back, but he grabbed her arm, and put it back at her side. “Good bye,” he said in a serous tone. “Good bye forever.” As he turned to board the plane, she grabbed his shoulder. “Why?” he screamed. “Why do you love me?” “Because,” she said. “You were always a kind person. We were great friends, until you decided to finally to leave, and I still love you.” Tears pouring down her tan cheeks, she wanted to just embrace him in a giant hug, but she knew he would just push her away. He turned, but suddenly looked back. She couldn't understand why. “Good bye. We will not meet again.” He walked toward his plane. She turned away. She couldn't bear to look at him. She listened to the plane take off, with her beloved on board. She walked away, knowing she would never see her true love again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmyRoseFan on November 19, 2005, 5:53:02 AM

AmyRoseFan on
AmyRoseFanwrite more