Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Two

An epic adventuer about a family and friends who go for an adventuer only to find that one of theire friends parent have been caputred by the evil wizard Dark, But where is Light?

Chapter 2 - Two

Chapter 2 - Two
apter 2 Evanangeline walks outside to go find her brother. “Big brother!” she yells “Hmm if I were big brother where would I be? Probably out with that no good friend of mine that’s where!” she adds. In the distance she saw a figure in the shadows, which looked like a figure bandaging its leg. “Brother?” she says as Eva runs over to the figure to see if her question was right.  “Big brother are you ok?” asks Eva “Stop calling me that, its embarrassing, and yes, I’m ok, I just fell.” “You sure are accident prone big—I mean Trick! Tee—he. Mother wants you? She sent me to find you, luckily you didn’t wander off too far.” “Yeah, so what did mother want?” Trick look behind him as if he spotted something.  “I think dinner is ready or something, she just said to come and get you brother. Now lets go!” states Eva as she pulls on Trick’s arm to get him to come forward faster that he was. (What you need to know about Trick is that he, like Evanangeline has scars on his face but only on the left side, has them on the rest of his body in random places, he has mortal ears, and is the only one that he knows of in that Hoga village that is like that, and he is very sarcastic.) “Hello mother we’re home!” shouts Trick “Where have you been?” asks mother as she walks over to him to brush dirt off of his kimono. “I’ve been out with Jynx,” Trick starts “and we were catching serpents so we could sell them at the market but then he had to go home.”  “Eww!” sighs Eva as she walks over to the sink to wash her hands.   “Boy, what happened to your leg? It’s all bandaged up!” says mother as she kneels down to get a good look at it. “I was running and I fell.” replies Trick as he crosses his arms. Evanangeline walks away from the sink to go and dry her hands. “You should be more careful.” Mother states as she gets up to set the table for dinner, “get washed up, and then after supper we can get a new bandage on your leg!” “Ok, thanks!” replies Trick as he goes over to wash his hands now that Evanangeline was done. (Note: Eva is short for Evanangeline! Endnote)  The three of them sit down to eat there dinner, which contains of rabbit stew and fresh milk. (Evanangeline and Tricks mothers name is Eve, She is a nice mother of two children that she is raising on her own, she is full-blooded elf with purple scars on her face like Evanangeline’s. She too has a spirit within her, but that is unknown to us, apparently she has kept that hidden since she was younger. All in all not much is known about her. She is pretty much self-enclosed.) “Mmm, thanks mother!” states Trick, “now may I go to the lake to wash up?”“Yes, and Eva why don’t you go with him?” “What!?! Take a bath with him?” “Hey, now that lake is huge you can go to opposite ends.” “But he’s so dirty?” “You know that a spell was put on the lake so it stays clean and the water looks crystal clear?” “Yeah like that’s going to keep it clean from him?” Eva mutters under her breath as she crosses her arms and sighs. “You know I can still here you?” mutter Trick as he walks away to do something random. “Either that or you can clean the dishes!” Mother says cheerfully as she holds a stack of dishes to Eva’s face with leftover food still on the plates. “I’m going to get my towel!” Eva says as she scurries upstairs to get her stuff. (Note: They use the lake because a wizard along time a go put a spell on the lake so that way any thing that goes in to the lake comes out clean and the lake stays clean too. It’s called Crystal Lake. Also the water is also pumped to the houses so that those who don’t want to walk to the lake don’t have to. Another good thing about the lake is that it never goes dry, and it is safe to drink and cook with!          One reason I don’t give too much detail is because I want you to make this world look how you want it.  If there is something that I want you to imagine, like a certain detail I will put it down. End note) Both Evanangeline and Trick walk out the front door and into the woods to head over to Crystal Lake.                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment