Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Three

An epic adventuer about a family and friends who go for an adventuer only to find that one of theire friends parent have been caputred by the evil wizard Dark, But where is Light?

Chapter 3 - Three

Chapter 3 - Three
bsp;Chapter 3  “Hey brother, when we are both clean, want to go to the hot springs?” Evanangeline asks as they keep walking forward. “Sure maybe our friends will be there?” “Ok! Yeah! Lets go!” “What do you think we’re doing?” says Trick sarcastically as he nudges her with his fist. “You’re a real wise @$$ ya’ know that?”  “You mean you JUST figured that out?” “Shut up…” Evanangeline says as they both arrive at Crystal Lake “… And take a bath!” she yells as she pushes Trick in the water clothes and all. “HEY!  GGLobbel glubbb glob! JERK, what was that for?” yells Trick. “You needed a bath that’s all! You were dirty.” laughs Evanangeline as she takes a dive in the nice cool clear water. The two of them go for a long swim as they set the sarcasm and fooling around aside, take their bath and relax.  Then the two gradually get up from out of the water to go and dry off with the towels that they brought and get ready to go to the hot springs to visit their friends. “Come on brother, your slow!” says Evanangeline as she starts to tie her hair back in to a ponytail with a binder with a dark red crystal on it.  “I was told…” as she looks down at the binder in her left hand, “… that the wizard gave this binder to me. I wonder why he did? I mean I have plenty of binders to hold my hair back, and a binder isn’t something that you would usually get as a gift from someone?” “Then why don’t you wear your other ones, if you have plenty?” states Trick as he starts to walk forward with Evanangeline towards the hot springs, both of them with their towels hanging over their shoulders. “Well I suppose that it is because I feel stronger somehow, like an ominous aura is swarming around me but I can’t totally understand it?” The two of them arrive at the hot springs; there are not many people there today, but they managed to spot their friends. “Jynx!” shouts Trick as he waves and runs over to him. “Hey long time no see?” says Jynx as he turns around to get in the water. “Yeah… what’s it been? 5 hours!” replies Trick, both of them start laughing and then Trick jumps in the water with Jynx. “Hmm… Lynq isn’t here. Oh well?” ponders Evanangeline as she hops in the springs with the two boys. (Jynx is a pretty decent guy, he has dark green hair, and he is a full- blooded elf. Nobody knows what his senses are.  He is very closed and hidden person. And not much but looks and personality is known about him, besides what his friends know about him. Which isn’t very much.) The three of them are sitting in the hot springs, and as they sit there Evanangeline is squirming about, like a presence is coming near.  Eva looks around and notices something about the size of a rat scurry into the bushes. Eva clenches her hands, wipes her eyes, get out of the water, and grabs her towel to dry herself off. “Evanangeline? What’s wrong? Your acting strange.” States Jynx as he too hops out of the springs to go and get his towel; he walks over to Evanangeline who is standing in front of him in shock. “Eva? Come on now sis your creeping me out!” says Trick as he hops out also to join the two.“ I… I… feel funny, I smell a rat.” says Evanangeline as she walks over to the spot where she spotted the rat scurry off. The two boys follow in suspense. She first starts walking and then gradually moves to a quicker pace, and then she starts running. “Hey wait up!” yell the two boys who are trying to keep up with her speed.  Out of nowhere she jumps up in the air and lands on the ground to come to a quick stop. She is stepping on something. “What is that?” asks Jynx who caught up with Eva first. “A rat! You had us running after you for a RAT!” yells Trick as he finally joins up with the two. “This isn’t just an ordinary rat?” senses Evanangeline.                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment