Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Four

An epic adventuer about a family and friends who go for an adventuer only to find that one of theire friends parent have been caputred by the evil wizard Dark, But where is Light?

Chapter 4 - Four

Chapter 4 - Four
bsp;    CHAPTER 4 “HUH?” go the two boys in question, there faces look as if they missed something, a piece of a puzzle, or part of a conversation. “I think her fox demon is creeping out again?” says Trick as he takes a couple steps backwards for safety. “This isn’t a real rat, aren’t I right Mr. Ratty?” speaks Evanangeline, as she bends over, picks up the rat by its neck, put it up to her face, and looked at it straight in the eye. Surprisingly the rat didn’t try squirming to get free.  “Hum?” The rat falls out of her hands, as it stumbles to get up it stands on its hind legs and formally brushes itself off and puts its paws on its hips and begins to start talking. “So, how did you figure me out?” says the rat, “Are you a witch or something?”  “Why do you care?  And why were you spying on us? And who are you? Why can you talk?  Animals aren’t normally supposed to talk. Well there they can but not full sentences.” yells Evanangeline really fast and loud, she was clenching her fists to keep herself form reaching down, grabbing the rat by its neck, and chocking it to death, but she decided she would use her self control to keep herself calmer than she put off. “Hey calm down sista, and lay low on the questions!” says the rat who is trying to stay clam and on Eva’s good side, for its sake. “DON’T CALL ME SISTA!” screams Eva, apparently that didn’t help him at all. “Move.” Says Jynx as he pushes Evanangeline to the side so that she can go and cool down. “Let’s start here fist…” Jynx bends down to the level of the rat so he can hear and see it better, ”…What is your name, and why were you spying on us? Lets start with that, will you answer us politely please?” “Hmm…NO!” replies the rat as he crosses his arms in his defense. “WHY…I ought a…put you in some stir fry and eat you for LUNCH!” yells Jynx “Calm down.  Eating him is not going to get answers from him.” Starts Trick as he quickly walks by Evanangeline and towards Jynx,” When we have what we need… then you can eat him!” Trick reaches down and picks up the rat. “Hey! Put me down… you… you…THING!” Yells the rat as this time he tries to squirm himself free. “What should we do with him?” asks Trick, now with the rat in his hands. “Lets put him in a cage?” replies Jynx “Great idea?” out of nowhere Evanangeline steps forward grabs the rat out of Tricks hands and starts running towards her house. The two boys chase after her; but sense her sense is of a fox she can move quickly and slick like through the woods back to her house; but the boys fall behind. “DON’T KILL IT BEFORE WE GET THERE?” shout the two boys last words be for Evanangeline becomes a distant figure. Up ahead, Evanangeline passes the hot springs, then Crystal Lake. “Hey lady, do you think you can slow down just a bit? I think I am getting sick.” Gags the rat “Hold up, we’re almost there?” Eva replies as she slows down because her house is just ahead. Evanangeline gets back to the house, she digs all over into the closets and in the attic; she ends up in the basement.  In the corner, there is a cage that looks really old, she sets the rat down in the cage and brings it up stairs. “What do you got there?” asks Eve when she watches her daughter tear up the house and emerge for the basement with a cage with an object in it.  “A rat.” Eva replies “Are you going to sell it at the market?”  “Nope…” says Eva, and the rat in the cage shows a sign of relief, “…I think this one will taste better in soup.” Eva looks down at the cage in her hands, and looks back up again. “Very well then, but your cleaning it, not me!” replies mother, who is not asking about where her brother is. “Sure!”  Evanangeline walks up the stairs towards her bedroom, opens the door and sets the cage on a chest that is on the corner of her room. She kneels down to get to eye level with the rat. “Oh! That talk about stew wasn’t true, you were just joking right?” says the rat, which is in shock from all the running and movement. “It wont be if you don’t start talking?” says Eva, and she gives the rat an evil stare. “So either talk, or… I eat you for dinner?” “OK! I’ll talk just no more talk about stew.” The rat flops down in exhaustion. “First off my name is Locq, the Dark Wizard sent me here on assignment, he said that there is a gift that was left with and elf girl from the Light Wizard, and I was sent here to find this girl.  And it just happens that I came across you today and got tangled up in this mess.” “Why are you working with the Dark Wizard?”“He has my family.” “So your not actually evil?” “No, and sorry I put you threw this mess, it’s just that if I get caught talking to you like this who knows what he will do.” “Sad.” “The Dark Wizard didn’t exactly tell me what I was looking for.  So I was left to walk, and search with out now clue of what I was searching for.  The only clues I got were that it was an elf girl but that’s it. I think my family is in danger.” “They are all locked up?” “Not all of them are, luckily my son got away.”
”Who is your son?”  “Lynq.” “I KNOW HIM! But isn’t he human?”  “Yes!” Coming from the cage where a blinding light fills the room from in side the cage, and a mysterious figure emerges from the cage as it shatters the cage while dong so.                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment