Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Five

An epic adventuer about a family and friends who go for an adventuer only to find that one of theire friends parent have been caputred by the evil wizard Dark, But where is Light?

Chapter 5 - Five

Chapter 5 - Five
apter 5 “I…am Locq…Lynq’s father.” replies the man. “Whoa!” says Evanangeline in shock, “Now I know where Lynq gets his good looks from.”  “I wonder what his mother looks like.” Mutters Jynx as he pops in the door all sweaty and exhausted. He is barely clenching to the door in exhaustion from running after Eva, but Trick was nowhere to be found. “ What did you do with the rat? You weren’t serious about eating him…we could have used him. And what is he doing here?” Jynx points to the man in the corner, ” I guess I am surprised, Lynq has never talked about his family so I guess we never knew what his parents looked like, or even the fact that he had parents.” “Where is brother at?” asks Evanangeline as she turns around, walks over to Jynx, grabs his arm so she can brace him to pick him off of the floor. Eva brings him over to the chair to seat him down. “Behind me somewhere, I lost him about ten minutes ago.” Replies Jynx as he leans back in the chair with an “I quit” look on his face. “That’s brother… still slow as ever I see!” says Evanangeline with a smart smirk on her face. “Well… while we are waiting is there any thing that we can do to help you?” “Well there is one thing…” starts Locq, “…you can go and look for my son.” “But… what will happen to you?” says Jynx as he sits up in his chair now that he has caught his breath more and is able to think straighter. “Don’t worry about me. I shall go back to the Dark Wizard and say that I didn’t find anything.” Replies Locq. Locq stands up and brushes himself off, walks by Jynx in the chair, and then by Evanangeline, he heads to the door then he turns around. “Don’t worry about me, take care of your selves, Dark Wizard is very dangerous, he wont hesitate for a moment to kill you just because your kids. It will be a long and dangerous journey, one you shouldn’t take lightly. Knowing Lynq he is going to want to come back for us, that is why you haven’t seen much of him; in that case there is key that I have given to an old pal of our family, named Flip. Flip lives up on the hill just on the south side of Hoga. If you wish to get the key from him you need to walk up to him with a straight face and say ‘Shamu’ only them will he know that I have sent you. That key will unlock a back door to the Wizards castle that is hidden in the brush that even Dark doesn’t know about. Just find Lynq and he will show you. That pretty much settles it.” “So, where do you expect us to find Lynq at?” asks Jynx as he gets up from the chair. “I don’t know, he will probably go to his hide out spot, I don’t know where it is or why he goes there, but I am sure that is where he is.” Replies Locq. “ Oh… and one more thing. DON’T DIE!” Those were his last words as Locq turns himself forward and walks out the door, very quiet and subtle. Yet something was clunking up the stairs. “I…who…what… ah man!” a voice says as Trick appears up the stairs huffing and puffing from exhaustion, from the running. “Hey! Who was that eerie looking man who walked out the door as I was coming up? He reminded me of Lynq with his white hair, skinny figure, and his eyes. Wait… don’t tell me… that… was his Grandfather?” “Your hopeless.” Says Jynx. Jynx walks over to Trick, picks him up off the floor and like Eva did to him, he stuck him Evanangeline’s bed. “There you go. Nice and quiet now. You rest here for a little bit, I am going to go home and go to bed my self. I will see you later Evanangeline.”  “Bye!” she waves back. Jynx just like Locq before him walks down the stairs but with Eva trailing. “That’s my brother fashionably late as always!” “We shall all get a good nights rest, it was a very exhausting day today.  Lynq is strong and I have faith in him I think he can last one more day out there. I’m sure he is fine, but come first thing in the morning we will tell our parents where we are going and pack a few supplies, and ‘YAWN’.”  “Eva I think you should get a good rest too. We will all discuss this in the morning. Plus you know half the work will just be trying to get your brother to understand, being he wasn’t there and all. Well all well I better get going. Bye now see you when you wake up!” Jynx walks out the door tired, his pants are dragging in the mud from the previous rainfall. He walks further in to the distance until he becomes a faint shadow, and then…vanishes. Meanwhile Evanangeline shuts the door and shuffles quietly to the couch that sits in the living room. The couch is very soft and long, big enough for two people to sleep on at with out kicking each other in their sleep. She grabs a blanket that was folded up on the back of the couch lies down and puts it over her body and then peacefully go to sleep leaving her brother in her room to rest quietly.                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment