Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Seven

An epic adventuer about a family and friends who go for an adventuer only to find that one of theire friends parent have been caputred by the evil wizard Dark, But where is Light?

Chapter 7 - Seven

Chapter 7 - Seven
bsp;              CHAPTER 7       It is still morning at Evanangeline and Tricks house; everyone got all of their stuff read to go. They didn’t carry any large supplies just a pack small enough that they wouldn’t get exhausted if they went on a long trip. “Ok are we all ready to go here?’’ asks Jynx  “Man, my feet hurt already just thinking about all the hills that we will climb, and all the roads to follow. Ow.” Complains Trick  “Not even ten minutes into the trip and you are already complaining.” States Eva Hump. “All right we are already to go.” Says Jynx as he heads for the door. “Hey!” Stomps Eve, “make… make sure you call me alright, and don’t leave me in the dark. So where do you plan on looking first? It is always a great idea to have a game plan.” “Well I have an idea,” starts Eva “his father told me that he had a hide-out some where, and I think that Lynq took me their one day. He didn’t call it a hide-out but I am sure… actually positive, that, that is were he is.”  “Ok we should head out before it gets dark.” Says Trick “Dark? It’s nine AM!” questions Jynx as he walks towards the door with is handy sack-pack on his back. “BYE MOTHER!” they all say gracefully, even though Eve isn’t Jynx’s mother They all set out the door into a new adventure in search of their lost friend Lynq, and the quest to help his family.                                          ~~~~~           “SO? Where do we head now? Evanangeline.” Asks Jynx as he walks to the side of her. “Well if memory serves me? He took me to the ‘Mystic woods’.” Starts Eva but is interrupted “MYSTIC WOODS!” shout Trick from afar as he shuffles forward to meet up with the two. “Aren’t those woods haunted or some thing usually every one stays away from them, funny place to have a hide-out don’t cha think?” “Well?” Jynx says as he gets ready to inform him, “Actually the out side of the forest is haunted and one who does not have a clean spirit cannot pass, they get frightened away by spirits and such. But even if a person may not have a clean spirit they can still pass only if they kept an open mind and can stand little shocks from the spirits now and then. That is why hardly any one goes into the woods because they get frightened away so quickly. I my self have not been in these woods but I here if you reach the center, it is full of marvelous sites to see.” “Did you get that bro?” says Evanangeline as she leads the two boys to the edge of the forest “I got most of it. Thanks” Trick replies Upon walking the three of them reach the edge of the forest. “Lets go.” Says Eva “WAIT!” shouts Trick “Look do you see them?” “See what?” replies Jynx in suspense  “They look like floaty clouds,” says Trick as he points to a place in the forest “Oh those must be the spirits that Jynx was talking about?” says Eva as she walks towards the woods and enters the forest. “Don’t just stand there, let’s follow her.” Shout Jynx as he runs off into the woods also “Fine, I am coming.” Trick walks in to the woods shivering  “OW!” “What was that?” asks Eva as she turns around in question and as she turns she can see a figure of what looked like her brother running towards them. “Brother?” “AH! They’re going to get me. Ow!” Trick was running straight toward them with little white balls following him. ZAP! ZAP! Go the balls as they hit Trick. “You don’t have a clear soul do you?” asks Jynx “remember what I said even an impure soul can pass just CALM DOWN, and clear you mind.” “AH! THEIR CHASING ME!” yells Trick as he runs around in circles trying to escape the balls of light SLAP! “CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP! All this screaming your doing is nothing but a hassle, it’s getting you now where but dizzy.” Commands Evanangeline as she grabs his collar and sets him on the ground. “Wow, I’d hate to get on her bad side.” Thinks Jynx to himself, at that time he walks up to Trick and helps him off the ground. “Ok I think he is better, Eva I think you scared the spirits away. Lets keep going.” Says Jynx  “If it wasn’t for your tainted soul we’d be there already.” Blames Evanangeline “its probably all that sarcasm that made the spirits come after you, probably didn’t want you rubbing off on them.” “I’ll rub my fist off on you!” threatens Trick, shake his fist in the air Ahead of them is a bright light, which is sparkling with blues and greens and purples, a sight to see.                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment