Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Eight

An epic adventuer about a family and friends who go for an adventuer only to find that one of theire friends parent have been caputred by the evil wizard Dark, But where is Light?

Chapter 8 - Eight

Chapter 8 - Eight
bsp;               CHAPTER 8   They all head towards the dazzling show of lights. GASP! The blue and green lights turn into a beautiful show of colorful trees and fresh green grass, which had shimmering sparkles in it like a crystal rain fell upon each blade of grass gracefully. The trees were tall and felt like they were calling out to them. But further along was a better sight to behold. A house. Yet only a split-level home it was more amazing than ever. It was a sparkling peach color to it with a glass door. “Ah! Just like I remember.” Sighs Evanangeline “I can’t believe I forgot about this place. Well it was also dark when he brought me here.” “LYNQ!” They all shout, Jynx goes to check the back of the house, and Eva walks in to the house and up the stairs. And on the couch is a figure sleeping underneath a blanket. “Lynq?” Evanangeline walks over to the figure and pokes it and wakes it up. “Huh?” Goes the lump under the blanket “LYNQ!” shouts Trick as he tromps up the stairs and grabs the blanket form the body. “That’s not Lynq.” Says Eva “FREEZE! Or I will shoot!” says a voice coming from behind the two. They turn around slowly “Evan… Evanangeline? Is that you?” and now they are both turned around completely. Eva’s eyes just lit up in excitement.  “LYNQ! It’s really you!” says Eva The boy was holding a metal pole about 2 inches thick, and only about three feet long, he was holding that in a sense that he was going to attack them for trespassing.  “Yeah who else would I be?” replies Lynq and at that time Eva runs toward him and punches him in the arm. “Hey! What was that for?” Shrieks Lynq in pain, he puts down his pole on the table. “Where have you been? I’ve been a worried sick. If you were in so much trouble why didn’t you come to me? I’m your best friend.” Pouts Evanangeline. “And if you’re here, what’s on the couch?”  “It’s a dummy, I made it so that if intruders were to get here I would sneak attack them from behind like I did to you. But I swear I saw three of you come through the yard?” states Lynq Just then Trick waltzes down the stairs to go get Jynx. (Lynq is human but for some strange reason he is supposed to possess major power in the future. He is 6’2’’ tall but he slouches so he looks shorter. He has white hair and no markings being that he is human, not elf. He is more of a courageous person, one to step forward before the others. He is said to have a disturbing past.) “Say how did you know I needed help? I never told you anything yet.” Questions Lynq as he walks forward to Evanangeline’s direction. “Well actually funny story!” Eva starts as Trick and Jynx barge in The four of them sat down and talked about how they ended up here, and how they knew he was here. They (mostly Evanangeline) were talking about his father even how Evanangeline was going to eat him, and then they mentioned that her mother had told them of the story of the two wizards at the top of the mountain. Then a loud THUD had made a sound outside of the house! “What the heck was that?” asks Trick right as he stood up the fastest they think he ever moved. “ Was that a bomb? “No.” said Lynq, “Not loud or powerful enough.” Just then Lynq stood up, grabbed the metal pole that he had only put down just minutes before. Lynq was clenching his fist tight enough to it that you could almost feel the tension in your own body. Lynq heads down the stairs first. Followed by Evanangeline, Jynx, and finally Trick.  As the four of them head outside, they notice a shadow on the side of the house. “Who goes there?” yells Lynq, “ come out now or I’ll be forced to physical tactics. Just then the huge shadow popped out from behind the house and what to show up but a little blue cat. “Don’t hurt me!” squeaked the blue cat, just then it took three or four steps backward then hightailed it out of there. “Why do they always have to run?” sighs Eva “EVANANGELINE!” yells Lynq “RIGHT!” She replies, then runs after the cat “You guys do remember that Eva is part fox demon?” Leads Lynq “Yeah how could we forget?” The two other boys announce. Lynq stared at his watch on his left hand; he was counting down from ten in a quiet voice. “3…2…1!” Lynq counts Out of the woods from which Evanangeline ran into, she popped out with a mean look on her face, and holding the blue cat in her hand, carrying it back to the rest of them. “Wow sis you never cease to amaze me!” claps Trick; he walks over to her and bends down to look at the cat in her hand. “Be careful it might bite!” Points out Lynq, “So “kitty” Or if that is what you are, what are you here for and how did you get past the sprit shield?” “Well for starters I actually am a cat, I just made myself smaller, I can grow to a size much larger than you can think. I like being smaller then I can walk around unnoticed. For second I followed you! I have a pure soul so the spirits didn’t come after me!” said the strange blue cat “Well, if you’re not “evil” then why were you running away?” States Eva“Because you were chasing me! And your friend there has a metal pole in his hand. What creature wouldn’t run away?” the cat replies. At that time Eva puts the cat down back on the ground, and it licks its self clean again. “ Let’s go inside…” Asks Trick, “ It seems to get dark here awful fast?” They all go inside, First Lynq, the cat, Eva, Trick, and then Jynx brings up the rear. ‘Hmmm… Jynx seems to be awful quiet’ ponders Trick ‘ he must just be tired?’ They all end up in the house, Trick goes into the kitchen, and the rest go to the living area.  “What do you got to eat around here?” asks Trick “There is some ramen in the pantry, and some rice balls in the fridge, why don’t you make us some and we can all eat?” Replies Lynq. “If you say so?”  “Thanks!” Trick cooks the ramen, and hands out dishes he found in one of the cupboards. And then serves the food. It is all but loud in the room, the cat was eating starveling with out utensils, just his head in the bowl slurping away with Trick on the same side repeating the matter. And every one else sat there quietly. Tension filled the air.  “OK? WHAT IS GOING ON?” screeches Eva? Every one has a puzzled look on their face. “It’s too freaking quiet!” She mutters. “And we no nothing about this cat…” She point to the cat with its head shoved in the bowl, “… Why is it here?” “First of all I am not an it! I am a she.” The cat responds as she licks her lips and her fur to get the sauce off, “ I have a name… Any who I am here to protect you! I was sent by the Light Wizard to watch over you when the time came right.” “THE LIGHT WIZARD IS STILL ALIVE!” Shouts Eva “I do not know, he said this a couple of years ago, I am at least 200 years old. Haven’t seen him since. I have more knowledge then you all posses here in this room combined. It’s just that you guys have different knowledge than I do. Like I can sense power that is how I was able to track you all this time.” “THAT MUST HAVE BEEN YOU!” Shouts Trick, he drops his ramen bowl and stands up quick as if he had seen a spider, then points at the cat. “What heavens are you talking about boy?” says the cat “ When I tripped in the woods and Eva came to bring me home because dinner was ready, I thought I saw some thing that must have been you? It had to be!”  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment