Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - N/A

A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.

Chapter 4 - N/A

Chapter 4 - N/A
Later that day, I was walking home with Maddy. I looked over my shoulder and saw Dib. I waved.

I’m going to tell him I’m Irken, I thought so Maddy could hear.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” said Maddy.

“What’s not a good idea?” asked Dib, next to me now.

“Kal was thinking about dying her hair,” replied Maddy.

“Why you—“ I came close to wrapping my hands around her throat and throttling her. She just walked ahead of us.

“You weren’t really going to dye your hair, were you?” asked Dib.

“No! Absolutely not!” I said in an irritated voice.

“Good,” said Dib.

“…Why is it good?” I asked him.

Dib hesitated. “Um…It’s just that…I like your hair the way it is.”

I blushed just a little and smiled. “So, what I was saying earlier that Maddy said wasn’t a good idea, I was going to tell you that I’m—“

Zim walked by us. As he did, he put something on Dib’s back. “What did he do?” Dib asked angrily.

I took the thing off his back. It was a piece of paper that said “kick you.”

“Kick…you?” I said. “Isn’t it supposed to be ‘kick me?’”

“Yes,” replied Dib.

I laughed. “Wow, Zim’s an idiot.” Of course, I already knew this. I crushed up the paper and put it in my pocket, not wanting to litter.

“When I get my hands on that disgusting space monster, I’m going to see personally to his dissection and study,” Dib said.

This scared me. Dissection? Study? Dissection?! Would he do the same thing to me if he found out I was an alien? I didn’t really want to find out.

“So, what were you saying?” asked Dib, grinning.

“Um…Nothing…” I replied. I was trembling at the thought of what he had said, at the thought of it happening to me.

“Um…Okay,” he said.

I realized he’d walked with me all the way to my house. “Um…Dib?” I said. Then he noticed it, too.

“Oops,” he said. Then he laughed. “See you tomorrow, Kal!” he said, and ran in whatever direction his house was in.

I went inside and slammed the door behind me. Maddy was putting a 600 piece puzzle together. She’s already finished a quarter of it.

“I…don’t think Dib needs to know I’m Irken,” I said after I calmed down a bit.

Maddy looked up from her puzzle. “Why, how’d it go?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment