Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Realy Crappy Chapter

A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.

Chapter 6 - Realy Crappy Chapter

Chapter 6 - Realy Crappy Chapter
Maddy and I were at home playing one of the old Sonic the Hedgehog games.

“Hey…” I said. “How come at skool you’re always doing stuff to annoy me?”

“Because,” she said, not looking away from the screen. “Human siblings aren’t supposed to get along all the time. They’re supposed to annoy each other. I’m still the same Maddy, and I’m still your best friend,” she said. She leaned over and gave me a hug.

“And another question, how come you’re always sitting with Zim?” I asked.

“Well, you used to be friends with him, right?”

I dropped my controller. “You didn’t say anything to him about me, right?”

“No. I don’t think he even remembers you,” she said. Then, of course, she beat me to the Goal Ring.

“Ha! I won!” she exclaimed.

I picked up my controller. “You know I would’ve beaten you if you hadn’t made me drop this.”

“Yeah,” she said. “I must be pretty lucky, huh?”

The Next Day, Maddy’s Point of View…

It was lunch time. I was watching Zim stare at his food in disgust. I found it pretty funny. I don’t think he noticed I sat there every single day; he was so busy staring at his tray.

“Zim,” I said. He looked up.

“Huh? Who are you?” he asked.

“Maddy,” I answered. “Remember?”

“Maddy…Hey, you’re Tirm’s SIR unit,” he said. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m Kal’s SIR unit now,” I said.

He looked blank. “Kal…Um…Kal…Kal…Uh…Nope, doesn’t ring a bell.”

This bothered me. “Kal! She was your friend, you idiot! You nearly killed her and her family during Operation Impending Doom One!” I was trying hard not to yell.

He stared at me. It looked like he was very slowly starting to comprehend this.

“Oh, that Kal,” he said.

“Yeah,” I said. Idiot.

He looked around. “Where is she?” he asked.

I pointed in Kal’s direction. She was listening to Dib talk about something…probably something about ghosts or crap like that. He stopped talking.

Meanwhile, in Kal’s Point of View…

“What?” I asked Dib, who had stopped talking.

“Zim,” he said.

I turned around, and Zim was staring at me. Maddy, what did you tell him? I thought. She made no attempt to answer.

Later That Day…

“Maddy, what did you say to Zim?” I asked.

“Why does it matter? It’s not like he’s out to destroy you or anything,” said Maddy.

“Well, um…Actually…”

“You mean he is out to destroy you?” asked Maddy.

“Yeah, that’s literally what he said; ‘I will destroy you!’” I told her.

“Why?”

“I…Can’t exactly remember at this point, but…Now, thanks to you, he knows I’m here, and he knows I’m Irken, and not only that, but he knows Dib and I are good friends, too!” I said.

“That…isn’t good,” said Maddy.

“No crap, Maddy!”

I knew Zim was going to do something horrible to Dib and me. It was obvious, knowing Zim. I realized that one lie to Dib was going to become a million very quickly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment