Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - NOOOOOO!

A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.

Chapter 9 - NOOOOOO!

Chapter 9 - NOOOOOO!
“Man, I’m bored,” I said. Maddy, Dib, and I were walking home from skool.

“Me too,” said Maddy. “Hey, are you okay after throwing up so much?” she asked.

“Yes, Maddy. I’m only dehydrated and I can’t feel my limbs. How do you think I am?” I said.

“Well, I wouldn’t know,” she said. “I’ve never been sick before.”

“Stupid Zim…” I muttered. Sad excuse for an invader. Terrible excuse for a friend, I thought, remembering that short time before I realized he was a jerk who only thought of himself.

“Oh, you know what?” I said more loudly. “That movie is on TV tonight. You know, the one about the dude and the…what’s his name…”

“Oh, I know what you’re talking about,” said Dib.

“The thing with the evil squirrels, right?” asked Maddy.

“Yeah, that one!” I said. “And they eat everyone’s head!”

“That one sounded good,” said Dib.

“Kal and I are going to watch it,” said Maddy. “You want to come over and see it at our house?”

“Okay,” said Dib.

Later that day…

Maddy was making popcorn, and I was sitting on the couch trying to figure out what channel the evil squirrel movie was going to be on.

Dib came fifteen minutes later. I still hadn’t figured out what channel.

“Maddy, what channel?” I asked.

“178.”

I flipped the channel and it was a commercial. “Crap, I hope we didn’t miss anything in that hour I spent looking for it.

Dib looked at me. “Why didn’t you just ask Maddy in the first place?” he asked.

“Um…Heheh…” I said. “Good question.” I had no idea. “That’s me, being stupid and stuff,” I said. Then I laughed. “Anyway…”

The movie started. It was like 8:30 pm. Three hours later the movie was still going. Maddy had gone upstairs, Dib had fallen asleep, and I was about three seconds away from falling asleep myself. I thought I heard a door open and then close again, but I was too tired to care.

The next morning…

I woke up. The TV was on and Dib was sitting next to me on the couch, already awake.

“How long did that stupid movie last?” I asked.

“Past 11 pm, I guess,” Dib replied.

“Oh my god,” I yawned. I heard a noise behind me. “What was that?” I asked.

“What was what?” said Dib.

“I thought I heard a noise.” I heard another one. Then I felt something grasp the PAK on my back.

“Hey, Dib, check this out!” Zim yelled from behind me, and he tore my PAK off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment