Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13

A female Irken named Kal leaves her home planet and travels to Earth. There she meets Dib, and falls in love with him. He likes her, too. But Kal soon realizes Dib can't find out she's an alien.

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13
When I came to, I was in a dimly lit room, strapped to a table you would see in a hospital or like a lab, I guess.

“Hey!” I said, hoping there was someone to answer. “What’s the big idea?”

A light on the ceiling lit up and glared on my face. “Kal, you are a defected Irken. You are of minimal or no use to the Empire, and therefore must be disposed of,” said a robotic voice.

“WHAT?!” I yelled. “Defected?”

Another Irken, a male who was almost a foot taller than I was, came up to me. “Yes, defected,” he said. It wasn’t the same voice that had given me the wonderful news.

“How?” I asked.

He didn’t answer. He just walked over to a table next to mine with an assortment of different chemicals and things. He was preparing a syringe. No, I thought.

“I don’t understand, how did you find me so fast?” I asked.

He chuckled. I didn’t find the answer funny at all. “Kal, we were the ones who made you come here. We sent a signal to your PAK telling you to come back."

What the hell? No! That means I left for nothing… I thought. And now I can’t change it. I thought of what Roko had made me promise right before I’d left Irk for the first time. I’m sorry, Roko. I broke my promise…

The other Irken said, “Now don’t worry, this isn’t going to hurt a bit.” Somehow, this didn’t make me feel better. Gee, I wonder why, I thought.

He injected the stuff into my arm…Or was it somewhere else? I couldn’t tell, because right after he did, all my senses stopped working. My vision went white, and I thought I saw the face of a big-headed kid with glasses. The last of my memory as I was losing it, and then the image was gone as soon as it had appeared. I closed my eyes. I didn’t open them again.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaineandSonic on June 17, 2009, 1:40:12 PM

RaineandSonic on
RaineandSonic;~;
Oh no...Whats going to happen to Kal?!
D: Good job wiritng, btw. ^^

hitokage195 on June 18, 2009, 7:19:40 AM

hitokage195 on
hitokage195Thank you!