Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - On The Job

Here's just a random story about a girl named Tani. Enjoy! Please comment! ^^

Chapter 2 - On The Job

Chapter 2 - On The Job
Hello again! Shout out to all the people who commented. I heart you! ^^ Have fun reading! And I will continue writing this story, until of course I end it. Which won’t be for awhile. ;D

Last Chapter…

Then he and the shop keeper walked back in. The shop keeper unlocked me and the girl next to me. The man who bought us smiled and said, “Let’s get you to home.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


So that’s how it all started. I bet you already guessed that the girl next to me was Sophie, and if you didn’t oh well. I guess I should stop thinking and at least try and get some sleep. “TANI, Wake up! You are so lazy sometimes!” Sophie said happily. “Ugh… I don’t wanna wake up.” I mumbled. Sophie dragged me out of bed and gave me my clothes. Sophie and Jen’s uniforms looked the same. Black dresses that stopped four inches above the knees, with grey leggings under that. I on the other hand would get to wear jeans and a black collared shirt. I guess I’d be lucky in that case, I can’t stand dresses. But that’s just me.

I walked downstairs from my room and into the kitchen. You see, our house is just the size of a fairly large house. Five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two living rooms, a basement, and a kitchen, that’s out house for you. But, Black Water Palace is amazing; it’s six stories tall, opposed to our three stories. It’s so big they have their own bowling ally and pool… inside their own house! No joke, man. “Tani-chan!” Tony yelled attacking me in a hug. “GAH! Get offa me!” I yelled trying to pry him off me. “I missed you!” Tony said happily. “It was eight hours, Tony. It wasn’t that long.” Jen said, tying her hair in a side ponytail. Rick nodded his head. Sophie and I rolled our eyes. “Aww…you guys aren’t any fun!” Tony pouted. “Come on guys, we need to get to work, unless of course we want Slave Driver after us.” I said. Everyone grimaced, then got up and walked off.

I walked into the stable quietly.” Morning General, Rosie, Buttercup, Zeak.” I said affectionately. I stopped at my favorite horses stall. “Hey Oreo, how are you?” I said to her. “That’s good.” I said reading her thoughts. “I know, I wish I could ride you, but only the Black Water’s can, I mean they never ride you anyway.” I said stroking her neck. “Then I guess I’m not a Black Water.” A boy walked into the stable wearing ripped jeans and a polo. “I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to offend you.” I said, ducking my head in respect. “It’s okay, cutie.” He said smirking and lifting up my chin with his hand. ‘Ugh. That’s rich people; they think they can do whatever they want!’ I thought angrily. I blushed slightly. “Well I’m going to ride now. Excuse me.” He said. I moved out of the way. “Hey girl, how are you?” He said to the horse. “She’s fine.” I said. “You can read thoughts.” He said. “Yes.” I mumbled. “Interesting.” He said. “I’d better go.” I said grabbing my bag. “What’s your name?” He asked me. “Uh- Tani.”I stumbled, as I walked out the door he said something.

“I like you.” He said smirking.

I blinked and shook my head. I fast-walked out the door of the stable, then I ran back to the house. ‘UGH! How could he say that?! No guy has every said he likes me, except Tony, but he doesn’t count. But that can’t happen. I’m not made for love, I never have been.’ I thought.

Flashback…
I remember it all too well. I was six years old; I was in my room curled up in a ball. Trying to cry myself asleep, it’s nothing new. “Would you shut up!?” My father yelled at me, throwing something at me. “No one loves. Your mother never did, I won’t ever, and neither will any man in their right mind!” I yelled. He did something like this everyday. I kept crying. “You aren’t made for love.” He growled, then walked out.
Flashback over…

I shivered. I hated my past; I could hardly stand thinking about it. I stopped running. I breathed. I sat down next to a large pear tree. I put my face in my palms and then I shut my eyes. When I opened my eyes it was 12:00. ‘Guess I’ll go back to the house.’ I thought and got up and walked back to the house. I opened the door. All the lights were off. ‘That’s weird, I swear a left a light on, I always do.’

“Well, someone’s back early.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Oh! Look a cliff hanger! Well maybe I did lie about the not depressing thing. >.< Sorry! That’s just how this story is. So if you’re looking for a story about fairies and rainbows. Go search that and see what stories come up. If you want me to tell you when a new chapter comes out, just leave me comment, kay? Kay.

Band-aids = cool,
Cameron

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

princezuko101 on January 14, 2008, 6:53:14 AM

princezuko101 on
princezuko101that was soo cool!! yay for horsies!! i liked it and i like how your stories are short, every chapter ^___^ some peoples are really long lol nice keep it up :D

sisaTao on January 14, 2008, 5:46:34 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoAwesome.=] Sure is cool.xD Great job.=] Like to read more.^^

finalfantasy on January 14, 2008, 2:04:17 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasywowz. u changed it a lot from the word document. >< still good, tho!

finalfantasy on January 14, 2008, 2:19:49 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyu idiot. i just realized why i couldn't find it before! WHY DIDNT U TELL ME TO TOGGLE THE FILTERS FOR VIOLENCE?!!