Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Twilight Zone *weird music*

Here's just a random story about a girl named Tani. Enjoy! Please comment! ^^

Chapter 3 - The Twilight Zone *weird music*

Chapter 3 - The Twilight Zone *weird music*
WARNING: This chapter may be a little violent. It’s not may fault. Okay, it is but…oh well! Go ahead a read!

Last Chapter…
All the lights were off. ‘That’s weird, I swear I left a light on, I always do.’

“Well, someone’s back early.”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


I stared. This was NOT good! “Are you going to explain yourself or not?” He asked me in a harsh tone. “I’m sorry, sir,” I said in a feeble voice. “You know that voice doesn’t work on me, Tani-chan,” He said in a soft, creepy voice. “Yes, Mr. Wilson,” I said. “I guess since you’re not explaining yourself, we’ll just skip to your punishment.” He said, standing up; he slid something over his knuckles. I couldn’t tell what it was, all I knew was that it was sharp and painful. He punched me in my lower stomach. I tried to stay strong, tears welled up in my eyes, but I blinked them back. “I hate it when you try and be such strong little solider. You’re not.” He said, and punched me again, but this time in the cheek.
I saw a figure walk into the house…before I fell on he ground half dead.

“Huh?” Were the first words that came out of my mouth. I put my hands on my face, I pulled them away quickly, the side of my face was stinging with pain. “Tani, are you alright?” A voice asked. “Rick?” I asked quietly. “I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner,”
He said, pushing the bangs out of my eyes. “It’s alright. I’ve had worse,” I mumbled. “Sleep.” He said, I couldn’t tell if it was a question, comment, or a command, but I did as he said. I woke up the next morning and got dressed slowly. I yawned and walked downstairs.

“Hey, Tani. Master doesn’t want you to go to the stables today. He said you can come to work with me at the main house, though,” Sophie said. “He gave you this uniform, too,” She said, handing me the dress and leggings. “Do I really have to?!” I begged her. “Yes, go put it on. NOW!” She commanded. “…fine…” I mumbled something unintelligible under my breathe. I got dressed quickly I walked back down stairs. I heard a chorus of Wows. “What?!” I snapped. “NOTHING!” Everyone said at the same time, including Rick. ‘Wow that was unexpected.’ I thought. “Come on, let’s go.” Jen and Sophie said dragging me off to the main house.

“And you’ve always told me about how much fun your job is. You know, you lied. Badly,” I said to Sophie as she cleaned with her…mind? “Well I think its fun.” Sophie said. “Define fun?” I asked. “Ugh… you’re hopeless,”Sophie said. A few hours later we found Jen. “Change into an elephant now!” A kid said. “No, a mouse!”
“Elephant!”
“Mouse!”
“Elephant!”
“Mouse!”
“Elephant!”
And so on… ‘Poor Jen.’ I thought. ‘I bet she’s tired.’ Sophie coughed slightly, giving Jen the hint that her job was over for the day. “Thank god…” Jen said quietly.
I smirked. “At least you guys don’t have to clean up horse-” I was cut off by multiple eww’s. I laughed, then we all started laughing. We walked into the house still laughing. “HAHAHAH- what are we laughing at?” Tony asked. “Great, you just ruined it. Good job Tony.” Jen said sarcastically.

The rest of the night was pretty much run of the mill, but at Black Water Palace. Nothing is normal. And yes, I know it sounds like you’re watching the Twilight Zone, but this is real life, man. No kidding. “Well, hello!” A voice said opening the door. We all turned around and looked at the door. It was that polo wearing punk from yesterday! GREAT! Just who I wanted to see! “Who are you?” Tony asked, trying to be tough. “Yeah, sorry. I only talk to people above five feet,” He said. “Hey nobody talks to Tony like that! Except me… and Tani….and Jen…okay, well a lot of people, but not you!” Sophie said angrily.” Just calm down Sophie, we don’t want to kill him.” Jen said, trying to calm Sophie down. “Woah, woah ladies, I just wanted to talk to this cute little thing.” He said, walking over to me. “Two words: Personal Space.” I said pushing him away from me and walking off. “Hey don’t be that way.” He said. “ Leave. Me. Alone.” I said angrily, walking up the stairs into my room and locking the door.

I sat on my bed unhappily. “Tani, open this freakin’ door before I have to knock it down myself,” Jen said. I got up and opened the door. “I know what you’re going to say, what a jerk. Save your breathe,” Jen said, sitting down in a whicker armchair that I had in my room. “Trust me; he’s done the same thing to me and Sophie. That’s how all people can be-” I cut her off. “I know what you’re going to say, humans are so stupid sometimes. Save your breathe,” I said back mockingly. She punched me in the shoulder, but not hard. I smirked.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sorry about the violence. But, you know. It’s not too bad, but it will get worse.
Don’t worry the next chapter, is where the action begins. Or so I think. XD Next chapter will be up soon!

I

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

princezuko101 on January 16, 2008, 10:01:49 AM

princezuko101 on
princezuko101yay!! go cool powered people! i like violence bring it!! i think of it everynight, which sounds depressing...but hey!

sisaTao on January 16, 2008, 8:47:54 AM

sisaTao on
sisaTaoSweet.=] Love the details.^^ The title is funny.xD