Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Bunker

Here's just a random story about a girl named Tani. Enjoy! Please comment! ^^

Chapter 4 - The Bunker

Chapter 4 - The Bunker
Are you ready for this!? Yeah, I didn’t think so. No I’m just kidding, but if you don’t think you are there’s still a chance to go find that story about elves and rainbows! =D Any how, onwards!

Last Chapter…

She punched me in the shoulder, but not hard. I smirked.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


If only I had known that was my last smiled for along time, I would have let it shine for more than that brief second alone. Jen smiled back then got back up and walked to her room. I put buried my face into my pillow, I closed my eyes. Then I remembered something. Something so important, that it would help my though out the rest of my life time.

My mother’s face.

When I was young the only time I had actually seen her was in a picture, not multiple pictures, just one which my father had kept in his room, hidden in a drawer. The key was on him at all times. But, one day, that one faithful day, he left that key behind. I had always been a curious child, so when I found the key I tried every lock I could get my hands on, finally I found that one drawer with the lock on it. I placed the bronze colored key into the key hole, when I heard a satisfied ‘clank’; I opened the drawer to find only a picture of my mother. I studied her face, but I a spilt second. My father saw me with the picture. He yelled a few words at me that I can’t remember, then he took the picture and ripped it.

I heart began to sink in sorrow. ‘I wish I had known you better. You wouldn’t have sold me. But, it’s my fault. I killed you.’ I thought. I heard something, a crackle of leaves, then voices, two feminine and one male voice. I looked out my window and saw three figures in the pitched night. “This will be so easy, all we have to do is go in there get them out, easy as that!” One female said. “Yeah, this’ll be too easy.” The man said. The other female nodded, she seemed hesitant. “Come on.” The man said.

A few hours passed, I sat there. Fear keeping my bones at bay. It was silent like after a snow had fallen. I was scared. The silence was shattered, just like the front window now is. I heard plenty of noise, then a dark, shadow like figure came into to my room. “Go!” It commanded. I stood up, it tied my hands behind my back as if it knew I was a bender, and then it knocked me out.

I woke up hours later; I was in a damp, concrete room. My vision was blurred.
“She’s awake.” One said. “Well, what did you think, she was a zombie?” Another said sarcastically. “Who are you?” I said sharply. “Who are we, a better question is who are you?” A new voice spoke, it sounded childish, but I’m sure it wasn’t Tony. “Answer me!” I yelled this time. “Okay, fine. We’ll tell you, just cool your jets.” A masculine voice bellowed. Someone untied my hands and then did something the clear my vision. I didn’t know what either. I saw three teenage girls, one (I’m guessing around) seven year old girl, two teenage boys. “We Black Rain.” They said together.

“What have you done with my friends?!” I barked angrily. “They’re already asleep. “I realized that I was somewhere underground. I saw that Sophie and Jen were asleep on a couch, Tony was sleeping in a torn leather chair, and Rick was one the floor. “Are you alright?” The little girl asked. “Yes. I’m fine.” I said. She had white hair and piecing blue eyes. She was wearing a long white dress. “I’m Anna.” She said softly. “Quick! Everyone to the bunker! They’re coming.” I heard an unfamiliar voice say. This woke up everyone, but Sophie and Tony. I picked up Sophie, even thought my arms felt like they would fall off any second. Anna lead my into a corner, there was a hidden set of stairs. I hadn’t seen anything like that before. Someone picked up Tony and brought him down into the safety of the small bunker. There was no noise as we heard foot steps above us. Anna grabbed my arm; I could tell how frightened she was. “They ain’t here.” A rough voice said, then we heard them walk off. We stayed in the bunker for about an hour after that, staying perfectly quite. Then it hit me. We weren’t anywhere near home. I know you’ve probably already figured that out, but you have no idea about how bad this is! If we didn’t get back home in the next two hours, we would be in so much trouble. And if we stayed they would track us down like viscous blood hounds. No matter how we would run they would end up finding us.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sorry for the shortness! But, I couldn’t put to much action in this, who knows what that might have done! We just started descriptive writing in class, so that’s what’s with my sudden advance in details. XD I’ll probably be putting up a chapter full of bios soon, you know if you wanna one of them sometime or if you just want to know what they look like! ^^ I hope you liked it!

I want a death note real bad,
~Cameron

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

princezuko101 on January 17, 2008, 5:16:42 AM

princezuko101 on
princezuko101yay!! dun dun duuuuunnnnn XD i like it! i wish i could right good like you TT_TT im writcing a story, i never put it up.....but i dint think anyone will like it...D: