Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Ease Dropping for the Worst

Here's just a random story about a girl named Tani. Enjoy! Please comment! ^^

Chapter 5 - Ease Dropping for the Worst

Chapter 5 - Ease Dropping for the Worst
Okay, now my head is starting to spin with the craziness! Sweet! That’s when all the ideas start flooding in! I’ll eventually put up the bios, but I can be SO lazy when I want to be so, I’ll just go on with the story now!

Last Chapter…

If we didn’t get back home in the next two hours, we would be in so much trouble. And if we stayed they would track us down like viscous blood hounds. No matter how we would run they would end up finding us.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Or, I could be terribly wrong, but I’m normally right about these kinds of things. “Are you coming up or not?” One of the girls said. I nodded. We were now back in the dim lit room. The same girl who had spoken before walked over to an old fashion lamp and turned it on. I looked at her, she was beautiful. She had golden blond hair that flooded down to her waist, she had a black tank top and a blue jean skirt on, but there was one thing that would keep a humans’ eyes away from her beauty. Her arm was made out of steel.

She smiled at me. I smiled back. “Guys, let’s introduce ourselves. I’m Allison.” The girl with the steel arm said. ‘It’s amazing how she’s able to smile.’ I thought. “You already know Anna.” Allison said. “Hey, I’m Becca.” A girl only slightly taller than Anna spoke; she had light copper hair with an unnatural streak of pink in her bangs. Jen nodded and smiled. One of the guys walked over to Sophie. “Hey.” He said and did that, Oh so stupid nod and smile thing, Sophie blushed slightly then looked over at me, I nodded. “I’m Gordy.” He said. “Gordy, don’t be a jerk.” Allison said, rolling her eyes. “Shut up, Allison.” Gordy said back. “Yeah, Allison, chill!” The other boy said. “How about you to go make some use of your powers and go get some food!” Becca shouted as more of a command. “Okay, we’re going!” The two boys said walking off quickly.

I woke up an hour later; a small of cooking meat flooded my nose. I looked over and saw that there were pieces of meat cooking over a fire. I looked over, I was too hungry to ask what it was I was about to stuff my face with. I walked over by the fire and sat down. Allison smiled and gave me a plate, then put the piece of meat on it. After about three minutes I had finished it. Jen laughed. “What?” I asked. “You just ate rat meat.” Jen said beginning to laugh so hard she feel on the ground. I spat out the part I was just eating. I turned to Allison. “That’s just how we eat down here.” She said. Everyone was laughing, so I joined in.

After a night of talking and questions everyone began to find a place to sleep. I had already claimed part of a couch, but the person who had claimed the other side was none of than, the very mysterious Rick. I blushed slightly when he sat down next to me. He scratched his head. My toes curled. The whole room was silent. We sat there awkwardly for a few minutes then Tony’s snoring interrupted all of that. I rolled my eyes and put my head on a pillow.

I woke up around 3:00am, I heard somebody talking. “They don’t suspect a thing.” Becca’s voice sounded. “I can’t believe it didn’t they notice how close are names are?”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


I bet you didn’t see that one coming! =D Sorry for my laziness I apologize. I’ll try and not let it happen again.

~Cameron

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment