Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Escaping can be Easy

Here's just a random story about a girl named Tani. Enjoy! Please comment! ^^

Chapter 6 - Escaping can be Easy

Chapter 6 - Escaping can be Easy
Okay, here comes the next chapter. That’s about all I can really say right now, so…here ya go.

Last Chapter…

I woke up around 3:00am, I heard somebody talking. “They don’t suspect a thing.” Becca’s voice sounded. “I can’t believe it didn’t they notice how close are names are?”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My eyes shut my eyes as tight as I could. I shivered, my brain was being pelted with thoughts ‘What am I going to do?’ ‘Is this really happening?’ ‘Where are we going to go now?’ I stayed completely silent; if I made one noise I would be dead. I had thought there was something weird on how closely their names were related, Blackwater, Black Rain. I should have known better. I eventually fell into a half sleep.

I woke up the next morning and realized that none of the Black Rain members were in the room. I rolled over, then also realized that Sophie was gone. I shot up “Where’s Sophie?” I asked seriously. “In the bathroom, geez.” Jen muttered. “Oh. I have to tell you all something.” I said looking down. “What is it?” Tony asked happily. “The Black Rain is working with Blackwater to get us back.” I spoke. Everyone looked at me, shocked. Except Rick, “Well yeah, didn’t you all see how close the names were?” He said. “Not really.” Jen said. “We have to leave, now.” I said. “What now?” Sophie asked, walking out of the bathroom. I told her, she now had the same shocked expression everyone else had had about three minutes ago. “Okay.” I said. “Let’s get out of here.” Everyone nodded.

We got a few things together, a knife, some food, and a couple of blankets. We weren’t sure where in world we were, but we didn’t really care. We had everything together and we walked quietly out the door. “EW!” Jen yelped the second we got outside the door, I knew this place would be well hidden, but not this well. “So, this is what a sewer looks like.” Tony said in awe. Rick rolled his eyes. “Let’s move guys, they might be getting back soon. We moved on, I put my nose into my sleeve. “Here’s a ladder, Rick, go up and push the man hole out of the way.” Sophie said. He shrugged and started to climb. He pushed the man hole up and then stopped. “You all aren’t going to believe this.” He murmured.

He got out of the sewer then the rest of us started to climb up. “Wow…”I said, there we were standing in an alley way where we could see Time Square at a pretty good angle. “New York City. And I thought we would never leave Blackwater.” Jen spoke. “COOL!” Tony said, starting to jump up and down. “This is every girls dream!” Sophie said happily. “You know hat I thought it would be able to actually be able to stay in New York.” I said. “I think I just made that dream a reality.” Rick said holding up a dark brown wallet with stains on it. “Where did you get that?” I asked skeptically. “I didn’t steal it from Black Rain if that’s what you’re thinking.” Rick smirked. “How much is in there?!” Tony asked excitedly. “One, three, seven, twenty, forty, fifty-nine, one hundred ten hundred.” Rick said. “That’s not enough to stay in a hotel room for nine minutes!” Tony yelled, unhappily. “I meant thousand.” Rick said rolling his eyes. “Oh my gosh!” Sophie yelled jumping up and down. “This is awesome!” I said. Rick smiled. “Kodiak moment!” Tony said to Rick. Rick laughed slightly. “It’s late guys, lets find a place to stay.” He said. Everyone nodded.

We walked for awhile and then we finally got to a beautiful hotel, it was called the Radisson Lexington Hotel. “IT’S FREAKING HUGE!” Jen shouted. “Let’s go!” I said through the revolving door. Everyone else ran in after me, except Tony, who continued to run around in the door. “Tony! Get out of the door!” I shouted at him. “Fine.” He said walking over to the rest of us. We got our rooms and everything else and walked to the elevator. Some guy in a trench coat was standing next to me. “Hey you wanna buy a watch?” He asked in a shady voice. “Haha…no.” I said shaking my head. He turned towards the wall. “Here we are.” Rick said giving me the keys. “Come on girls!” I said Jen and Sophie ran after me. I quickly unlocked the door to our room. Jen ran over to the bed and jumped on it. “This is so cool!” She sighed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pardon me as I burst into song. Start spearing the news…I’m leaving today! I want to be apart of it New York, NEW YORK! Sorry about that, I’m going to post some pictures of what the hotel looks like, okay, it’s awesome!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment