Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Family Reunion

Here's just a random story about a girl named Tani. Enjoy! Please comment! ^^

Chapter 7 - Family Reunion

Chapter 7 - Family Reunion
Hello Dovies! Sorry, I’ve just always wanted to say that. XD Any way, I’m still working on the bios, you know me and my laziness. Back to the story! ^^

Last Chapter…

I quickly unlocked the door to our room. Jen ran over to the bed and jumped on it. “This is so cool!” She sighed.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


“Yeah, it really is.” I murmured in agreement. “Let’s get some rest guys. We need to be ready to shop till we drop in the morning!” Sophie said smiling in a cheeky way. “Oh god, please, PLEASE never use that saying ever again.” I said, those words really weirded me out. “Oh fine, you’re no fun.” Sophie sighed. Jen had already fallen asleep and Sophie soon joined her. I, on the other hand, walked out onto the balcony. It was quite, well of course it wasn’t completely quite, I mean heck, we are in New York City. I sat down and then heard something. I froze in sear terror, it was him.

It was my Father.

I know you’re probably thinking, ‘How the heck could you tell what his voice sounded like after so many year?!’ Well trust me, a voice like his will never leave your thoughts. I don’t know how I heard it, being above the ground by about a couple hundred feet, give or take. “What do I get if I find her?” My father’s voice cracked through my thoughts. I heard something open, “Will this work?” I heard an unfamiliar voice say. “That’ll do.” He said. “All we know is she’s somewhere in the city, she couldn’t have gotten too far. She’s also traveling with four of her friends. Kill them all if you have to.” The voice spoke in a smooth tone. “Good, those kinds of freaks deserve to die.” I could just picture a crooked grin speared across his face. I shuttered, I couldn’t go inside now, or they’d would find me and kill me.

I heard them walk off, but I still didn’t move. I drifted into a dream slowly.

I was walking on Wall Street, everything was dead silent. No noise what so ever. I sat down on a bench and I was suddenly scared. I wondered where everyone was. I once more got up and walked to Fifth Avenue, there I saw a stream of red leading into the sewer. I began to shake as I turned my body around I saw bodies of people who I knew and didn’t know. I cried out for some form of life. I heard a calming voice flood threw my ears, a caring voice, the voice of a mother, but not just any mother. It was my mother.
“Tani, it’s alright.”
“Mother?”
“Yes. I am here, little one.”
Tears filled my eyes, I ran to her.
She gave me a rather tight hug and a grin. Then I heard a demonic laugh.

I then realized that there was a knife digging into my back.
“Tani, are you alright?” Sophie asked in a soft tone. I nodded my head in disbelief. “You were screaming. What happened?” She asked. “My Father’s here to kill us. We have to leave as soon as possible.” I said quickly. “Okay. Where are we going to go?” Sophie in a slightly scared voice. “I know of a place up in the mountains where we could go, Tani.” Jen said. “That’ll do.” I said standing up. I then realized that there was a pain in the center of my back.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Talk about dysfunctional families. XD I’ve been getting a lot of ideas. So be ready! ^_^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment