Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Epilouge

about godzilla takin over the world and people and stuff. please comment. the sequel is coming up soon

Chapter 10 - Epilouge

Chapter 10 - Epilouge
Epilouge

A kid named Mike walked over to some girl bent down and said "I LOVE YOU SYDNEY! MARRY ME!" she said yes and they got married. A couple months after Sydney And Mikes wedding Weber came to town and asked Carrigan to marry him. She said yes and they also got married. Weber and Carrigan had over 666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666 Half Human Half liger babies. They populated the world with there ugly deformed children as for me, well i found a couple other penguins. I found A girl penguin named pingo and a boy penguin named Ribbit ta Tibbit. Also, do you remember my friends Van Gough and Bill Gates? well they became famous. Van Gough took Dwights painting as you all know and he said it was his he got over 666 million dollars. Bill took Dwights software idea and he became a billionaire. Yes everyone had a good life after that. Until, of course, King-Kong came. Oh and i almost forgot Fladoodle got married to. Yup thats right the old weirdo finally found someone. Her name was Jocelyne. Was because after a couple days into the marriage she hung herself. I don't blame her if i had to be married to him i would kill myself too.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment