Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - MORE FRIENDS

One day when Blazestar is named leader of ShadeClan all goes wrong...

Mean while Riverclaw is fighing for the right decison. Will he try to kill Blazestar or will he let his clan build up into a super clan with killing and violence?

Chapter 7 - MORE FRIENDS

Chapter 7 - MORE FRIENDS
Only the tuff Survive Ch. 7

He’s not like that! Riverclaw argued. He must have left some sign that he was leaving, of where he went! Riverclaw murmured. Well that’s what he did. Dust mewed. Well he did mention something about going to the Mountains or something. Flower put in. He’s not that crazy or stupid! Dust growled. Well what if he didn’t know about them. Flower defended herself. What is 'them’? Riverclaw cut in. See if they don’t know, he didn’t! Flower mewed to her brother. Dust just rolled his eyes. Then Flower began, 'they’ are evil cats in the mountains! Dust continued on we’ve been there and heard the stories! Then Flower piped in, Ever since the evil cats killed the whole tribe of Rushing water, and they also killed the cats that the tribe called the invaders. All the cats gasped. We’ve got to go rescue Clawpelt. No! Thunderclaw growled. Clawpelt would be in even more danger, you know why. Growled Thunderclaw. Riverclaw looked away. Lets go to Rip now. Riverclaw muttered. Of course. Dust mewed. Lets go. Dust finally came to one of the twoleg fences. He jumped up and called, Rip! Rip, come out! Then they saw a huge Solid black tom with a rip of white on his flank. So that’s how he got his name, huh? Thought Riverclaw. Then Bloodclaw stepped forward, will you join our clan? Hell no, I don’t even know what a clan is! And anyway this is my territory! Rip spat. In a clan you have to guard your territory other cats. And fight for it! Mewed Thunderclaw. Fight? Rip meowed. Hmm. I like fighting, I’ll join! Rip murmured thoughtfully. Good, come with us. Riverclaw meowed. Where to now? Rushfur asked. Maku and Rose! Flower exclaimed. Lets find Rose first she lives near here! They soon came up to another twoleg garden. They came up to a she-cat who was sitting on her fence, washing. Flower! Rose mewed excitedly. Who are these cats I know that that’s Dust and Rip, but who are they? Rose asked. I’m going to join the forest cats! Please come with me! Well I certainly can’t leave my friend to go alone! Rose mewed. Yay! Flower exclaimed. Why aren’t any of these cats saying no? Riverclaw asked. Because I’m only going to the cats that talk about the forest and gaze in there and the ones I think will join! Flower replied. Now lets go find Maku! He’s a rogue! Flower meowed. Rip groaned why can’t we just go to the forest already? Rip asked. We still need more cats! Riverclaw explained. The seven cats padded along until they stopped at a bush. Flower poked her head into the bush and whispered, Maku! Maku! MAKU!! What? A voice murmured drowsily. Come out Maku! The Maku stepped out of the bushes. What?! Maku growled. Will you join the forest cats? Flower asked. Maku’s eyes grew wide. That’s always been my dream to join them! Yes! Yes I will join! Well that’s it for today we better get some rest. Then we will go back to camp. Mewed Riverclaw.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

redtail on September 14, 2008, 8:25:51 AM

redtail on
redtailnice story

darkyoshi555 on August 5, 2008, 12:47:51 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555wow, i can't believe that all these cats just keep on joining without hesitation!
well Rip did kind of...but whatever
this is getting really good!

icestorm on August 5, 2008, 3:41:18 AM

icestorm on
icestormThats cuz they are loyal friends of Flower and Dust! thank you! ^^

miknart on August 4, 2008, 11:25:42 AM

miknart on
miknartXDD yay new kitties too bad that's a bad thing o_____o..... XDDD but yay more kitties XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icestorm on August 4, 2008, 11:32:02 AM

icestorm on
icestormlol!

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 10:31:54 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

icestorm on August 4, 2008, 10:34:11 AM

icestorm on
icestormThanks! =DD

Falconlobo on August 4, 2008, 10:35:20 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonp^^