Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Deadly as Poison

Moudoku has always loved using her poison Pokemon to take down her challengers. The boys are her best friends, and have never thought of her as "one of the girls". When Moudoku develops feelings for them, how will this effect their friendship?

Chapter 1 - Deadly as Poison

Chapter 1 - Deadly as Poison
Moudoku stood in front of a small Pikachu, watching as it sent out electric charges. She was breathing heavily, holding her hands to her neck. However, she could not let Yuuyou down. He had been cheering for her, and she couldn't ever look him in the eye again if she lost this battle. "Seviper! Use Crunch!" she called, praying this would be the final blow. "Ekans! Use Gunk Shot!" The little Pikachu's eyes were fearful as it came impacting in on it. The Pikachu fell to the ground, eyes little X's. "Still a boy?" a voice called, laughing.
It was an American girl, strolling by with a tiny Persian curled up in her arms. "Shut up!" Moudouku retorted, ready to cry. "Shopping just isn't my thing. It isn't how I like it." The girl just continued walking, another girl trailing behind her, carrying a Meowth and swinging a shopping bag back and forth, from a store called "Le Pokemon". The girl stopped and stroked her Persian. "When we get home, mommy's gonna give you a diamond collar. Yes, she is. Yes, she is." she cooed. "Mommy loves you. You would never stoop to battling, like that old-fashion girl over there. No, you wouldn't No, you wouldn't." Moudoku's eyes lit up in anger. "Ekans, bite her!" The Ekans slithered it's way up to the cooeing girl, who hadn't paid any attention to the attack call. Ekans bared it's fangs, then bit into the girl's leg. Blood ran down her sock as she screamed in pure pain. "It hurts..." she cried. "It hurts!" Yuuyou couldn't believe his eyes. She had really actually hurt her. However, to neither the girl nor Moudouku, it was no suprise. No suprise at all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment