Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - sheng: prison?

Sheng has been thrown into firenation prison and is now sharing a prison with the earthbender shaw. he realises they need 2 ecscape

Chapter 1 - sheng: prison?

Chapter 1 - sheng: prison?
yeah, i get into trouble alot.
but hey, that's me. dont care about anything or anyone. im just a firebender trying to be good for the firelord, but he makes it no fun. i bet you're wondering what i did? well, it went like this:

"Sheng, dont do that!" my little sister Kei fei whined quietly from behind me. "quiet Kei. nothing's gonna happen."
"but mommy will be really mad!"
"whatever. she's always mad."
"ill tell raiga!"

thats was a bad thought. my older brother is pretty well, bullyish? yeah, bullyish. he takes charge alot.
but that wasnt gonna stop me!

"he doesnt scare me." i smirked
"why can't you be a good boy?"
"cause its no fun! now, ill be right back."

i crept out from the small alley into the market bustling with people. (all perfect prank targets) and snuck my away to the other side. there, was mr. Ojika's shop, where mr. ojika was trying to lift some boxes to put away.

i know what you're thinking- why pick on an old guy? well, there the easiest targets. anyway

no one was looking so i carefully placed my hand on his counter and thought of fire, all consuming fire. my hand grew hot- exactly as planned. soon, the counter began to let out a little smoke.
almost there....
boom! the counter started on fire. mr. ojika turned around as soon as the smoke reached him. he dropped the boxes and exclaimed, "YOU PUNK!!!!!"
everyone saw it burning, and soon, it started spreading. "FIRE!!!!!!!!!" was yelled alot.

people took off in all different directions, dropping their groceries as they went and bumping in to each other. sweet.
until it grew higher, and higher....
not good.
the fire was getting too big, and i had no idea how to stop fires once they start.
"IM GOING TO LOOSE MY SHOP BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!" mr ojika bellowed. and i knew it. this wasnt good.
until suddenly, all the fire rose into the air in a whip form and proceeded to go around and behind me.
oh crap.
im screwed, im screwed, im screwed.....
"wow raiga! you're really good at that!" kei fei sang.
"you'll be too one day kei" my older brother said to her as he continued to easily pull the fire away.
of all the people to be found out by, any one wouldve been better then raiga. i would've preferred the firelord himself!

"thank you raiga!" mr ojika said breathlessly.
"i extend my sinceerest apoligies for the actions of my younger brother. hes young and foolish. and im sure he'll be happy to help you fix your shop. for free of course."
"id appreciate that."
"dont you have something to say sheng?"
ugh. he's so adultish.
"sorry mr ojika." i mumbled to the ground.
"youd should be sheng"
yeah, brohter's always been the "good one" but ive always had the most fun.
"lets go home. good luck mr. ojika" my brother said as he bowed to mr. ojika.

i walked quiet, not wanting to say anything, but kei fei (being the blabbermouth she is) was geeking out over how "amazing" my brother is.
"you were so cool when you came and were like "blam!" and took all the fire away!!" kei fei said excitedly.
"it takes practice kei, but i think you'll be a great firebender one day for the firelord." raiga said
"i dont wanna be a firebender, i wanna be a princess and look pretty, and go to parties!" kei fei giggled excitedly.
"well im sure you'll be a great little princess one day" my brother encouraged.
"why dont you run inside and see mommmy and iehong? ill be in with sheng in a minute."
"okay raiga!" kei fei ran inside to see my mom and the new baby, iehong.

it was quiet for a minute, but i knew raiga couldnt go without talking.
"that was the stupidest, childest, craziest thing you've ever done. you know that??" he yelled.
"whatever! just because i like to have a little fun doesnt mean i should get in trouble!" i argued
"your stupid fun hurts people you idiot! someone could've died today!"
"no one was gonna die! everything was going just fine! i couldve handled myself!"
"no you cant! we're the only family in this town that can firebend! thats a great power sheng, and you go around abusing it! if dad were still around, he woulda killed you!"
we were both silent.
see, my dad was lost over seas in a battle about a year ago. my mom was pregnant with her soon-to-be 4th child and was suddenly a widow. that left her, raiga, me, kei fei, and eventually iehong. to fend for ourselves.

it was a touchy subject for us, since kei fei was too young to really remember dad like we do. my mom has never really gotten over it.
eventually, raiga spoke.

"if someone important had seen that, you could go to jail."
"psshhh. who would come to this little town?"
"someone like me." a voice interjected.
oh crap.

my brother and i both turned to see one of the firelord's judges in the higher courts slowly walking towards us.
"oh, judge mai-hao! what a suprise to see you!" my borhter exclaimed.
"yes well, i need to speak with your mother about your brother's little stunt today." he said turning to me.
"sheng, you're in big trouble."

"i just.... dont understand sheng.... why would you do this?" my mother whispered.
i hated when she whispered instead of yelling, 'cause then you know you're terrible and deserve to die.

"im sorry kai-lao, but im going to have to arrest him for abuse of ability." judge mai-hao said to my awestruck mother.
"how long will he have to be there for?" she asked, looking close to tears.
"im going to say about 6 months. dont worry, he wont be treated like bi-bending scum." mai-hao said, referring to benders of other types.
"when does he have to go?"
"tonight"

i dont even get a say? i should've just run away in the beginning.
"if you think......that's best...." mom whispered as she started crying and my brother sat down to hug her.
"very well then, sheng, will be leaving in 5 minutes. ake the time to say goodbye. i'll be outside." mai-hao said as he walked towards the door to let himself out.

great, alone with three people who all proably hate me right now.
kei fei was first to say anything.
"where are you going?" she cried.
"away for a while." i mumbled.
"pl-please be safe honey." my mom cried as she hugged me tightly.
and raiga? he just gave me a cold stare.
"s-say somethingg to h-him raiga..." my mom pleaded.
"dont flirt with any girls in there, they're all trouble." raiga mumbled.
oh yeah. getting shipped off to prison ad all you can do is give me girl advice? very classy.
"well.....bye...." i mused as i walked towards the door.
no one moved to hug me one more time, or even wave.
they were glad to see me go.
i shut the door behind me to be placed in handcuffs and greeted with, "okay, let's go."


man, i screwed up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment