Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - my cell

Sheng has been thrown into firenation prison and is now sharing a prison with the earthbender shaw. he realises they need 2 ecscape

Chapter 2 - my cell

Chapter 2 - my cell
So me and mai-hao walked.
And walked, and walked.....
Eventually, we finally got there.
That’s when I first realized I’m an idiot.
This "prison" looked like the place you keep murderers, not felons. The walls were solid steel, and it had five major sections to it.
"Why are there five different facilities?" I asked
"Well, we can’t keep water benders in a place with moisture can we?" mai-hao mumbled as he dragged me closer to the walls of the citadel.

"Greetings your honor" a soldier chirped as he brought himself into a low bow for mai-hao.

"At ease. I have a felon in need of a cell. I’m sure you can take him from here"
mai-hao said as he shoved me toward the soldier.

"Of course, your honor" the soldier bowed lower this time.

"Good."
And he just started to walk back.
Now I’m stuck with this guy? Perfect.


******

Once we walked inside, the place seemed even huger. It must have been able to house over 10 million people!

"I bet you want to look around?" the soldier asked me quietly.
I nodded
"Well, I’ll give you a brief tour."

So we headed towards the first door that had three weirdo scribbles etched on to the door, and something that looked like a "C"

"This is where we keep the water bending-scum" the soldier said, pointing to the Northerner looking people with shining blue eyes.
The room was hot, and dry, almost like there was no water in the air at all.

"we take them to get drinks one at a time, with their entire bodies bound together, so they can’t try anything funny." the soldier noted as he led me to look around.

I saw one woman sitting in the corner, rocking a little itty-bitty baby. The baby couldn’t have been older then iehong, the woman looked about 20.
"We had to take her husband in for questioning when they arrived." the soldier whispered.
"They haven’t given him back. It’s almost been ten days." he said as he led me out to the entrance hall.
We walked across to a door with a shape in disarray; it looked like a rock or something....

"We keep earthbenders in here. This is one of our biggest facilities." and it was. There must have been at least 500 people in this one room.
And this room was FREEZING!!!!!
I shivered a little
"We keep them in a room made of ice. no earth or metal of any kind." the soldier led me out of that room to a room with a flame- thing on the door.
"We keep our fire benders in here." and this room seemed a bit nicer.
"We ask the fire benders not to resist what we order. If they do, they are allowed to live with nice living standards, such as this."

The room had nice cots lined up against the walls, all with a nice looking blanket. There were some tables set up in the middle with mah-jongg boards set up.
We entered the entrance hallway a thrice time and went to a door with an X on it.
“I won’t take you inside there, but that’s for our misbehavers- Those who have done the worst crimes against us. And well, that’s the facility.”
“But what about that door?” I asked.
The door he hadn’t explained had huge squiggly lines drawn on to it.
“Well, that’s for uhm….. Interrogation purposes. Nothing you should see.” He answered uncomfortably.
Almost on cue, a scream escaped through that door.
A very loud one.
“Well, uhm, let’s go get you signed in and find you a cell.” The soldier hastened as he dragged me away from the door just as another scream was let out from behind it.
***********
Soldier:“Well, this could be a problem…”
Me: what?
Soldier: there’s no more open space in the fire bending room…
Me: so put me in with the earth benders or something.
Soldier: we can’t really do that….
Me: why?
Soldier: they might try to kill you for revenge or something….
Me: what are you saying?
Soldier: the only open one for you is to share a cell in the uhm… misbehavers
Is he kidding??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Me: oh…
Soldier: don’t worry, the person your sharing your cell with is usually under interrogation, they’ll rarely ever be there.
Oh, like that made me feel better?!?!?!? He’s probably a murderer or something!!!!!!!
Me: okay I guess…..
*****
I was led into a small room by a stout woman in a fire nation uniform, she threw a rag at me and said, “get changed.”
These we clothes?????
“what? You can’t change? Are you that dumb?” the woman pressed.
“no, I can change” I mumbled as I quickly stripped my tunic and pants off and replaced them with the mud-colored rag I was ordered to wear.
“good boy. Now, follow me.” The woman led me out of the small room and in to the entrance hall, and finally over to the X-ed door.
“I feel sorry for you. This kid’s a freak.” The guard snickered as she led me in to the even longer hallway lined with cells. We walked farther and farther down the hallway. And It grew darker……
“here you are. Cell 316.” The guard opened the rusty door and shoved me in, the locked it up tightly.
I turned around to my new home for the next 6 months.
It was dark, but it had one window with bars facing to the outside.
It had two beds, a sink, a mirror, a small table and two chairs.
And one person.
Oh……my…….god…..
There’s no way……
But it was.
My cell mate, was a girl.
And she was ugly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment