Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Prologue to mny story, i haven't been on here in forever!
but anyways, enjoy :D

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Prologue

There are things, far away from our galaxy, that create destruction and chaos. They destroy whole worlds and sometimes even whole planetary systems. These things, creatures if you will, do it only for their own enjoyment. No reason in particular, they just like to see things go down with a considerably large boom.

In a galaxy too far from ours to see, things are happening, people of different planets are dying. They're coming to realize that things aren't right, that people aren't just being murdered. Someone, or something, is targeting them and they need protection.

So the only thing they can do is call on their protectors, children, now teens, born with ultimate powers to destroy evil if it were ever to come forth. There are only 6 of these ultimate descendants. Each generation is trained to use their powers in case of this terrible threat.

These six children have to come of age, they are to battle these forces and hopefully save their planets. These six descendants of their former royal families, harness the powers of their planet's people, multiplying the powers by at least a hundred. These six powers; flight, music, light, swords, water, and stone, although some of these may seem miniscule in short thought, when put to use they can bring down at least seven strong men with one easy blow.

This is the story of six newly ascended warriors who attempt to save their planets against the Destructors of Newthon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 21, 2008, 4:50:57 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504wow

ilikktomoo1 on April 22, 2008, 5:40:54 AM

ilikktomoo1 on
ilikktomoo1ill take that as a good wow?
lol