Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning

the complete story of Jak 2!! this is ideal for jak fans, or people who don't have the game, but want to know about it.

not finished yet............

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Chapter 1 - The beginning


After finally disposing of Gol and Maiya, AND collecting all 102 power cells, our heroes Jak, daxter, keira and Samos( not forgetting the bird on his log) have found the rift rider that was behind the precursor door and taken it to just outside Samos' hut. They then decide it is time to test it out, unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. Jak presses the button that activates the rift gate, but that's where it all goes wrong. By activating the rift, it has allowed a giant creature to come through( you'll find out who it is later on). “AAGH! What ARE those things?” daxter shouts as tonnes of creatures, called metal heads come flying out of the rift gate. “So this is how it happened…” mumbled Samos, aware of what's going on. “YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME, BOY!!” shouts the huge monster. “PUSH A BUTTON!! ANY BUTTON!!” screams daxter. In a panic, Jak quickly pushes a button that sends them all flying past the monster and into the rift gate.



When inside the rift, they are flying through time and space towards an unknown destination. “HANG ON EVERYONE!!” shouts Samos, just before the rift rider is hit by a bolt of electricity. “FIND YOURSELF, JAK!!” demands Samos, as they are all hurtling towards a blinding light.



Jak and Daxter suddenly shoot out of a hole in the sky and slam down to the ground in a futuristic terrain.. They're really confused by this futuristic city they've landed in. But this confusion is soon interrupted when the Baron's forces along with Erol, one of the Baron's commandos come to deal with Jak and Daxter, as they are new “guests” of Haven city. At this point, Daxter wusses out and runs for it, while Jak is left confronted with the Baron's forces. Before Jak has anything to do, he is knocked out by one of the Krimson guards and is taken to the prison where he will be subjected to a very dark substance……….

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment